+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Not too many more....

12 months does seem to suggest that - OTOH he's played 30+ games a season for the last 2 years in the league we're going into.

Well Friday is the big out-of-contract day so we'll find out where some have gone and, hopefully see 1 or 2 movements.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Well Friday is the big out-of-contract day so we'll find out where some have gone and, hopefully see 1 or 2 movements.

Have not seen Lowery or Mandron linked with anybody so will be interesting to see what develops there. If we can get 2 more permanent players in a GK and another midfielder and a couple of loans another FB and attacking player I think we are good to go.

Ooh! Almost a hint of optimism, there, Wartman!

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    Have not seen Lowery or Mandron linked with anybody so will be interesting to see what develops there. If we can get 2 more permanent players in a GK and another midfielder and a couple of loans another FB and attacking player I think we are good to go.
    Totally in agreement with you there Wartman.

So GK, midfielder and forward= officially remaining recruitment targets according to O/S interview with AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    So GK, midfielder and forward= officially remaining recruitment targets according to O/S interview with AM.
    Would definitely like to see another experienced FB in addition to the above. I think defensively we are still a little short on experience/quality.

So we've seen from Nantwich they're looking at trialists for forwards/mids and FB. No sign of a keeper yet, but I bet that's where they've been hoping there'll be someone looking for a job now he's out of contract.

They have agreed a deal for a loan keeper, but he is needed for his club pre season tour. Pleasantly surprised by the name I have been given.

Interesting - have been suspecting a loan keeper, but assumed a Prem youngster - if you're pleasantly surprised maybe more experienced ......

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast