+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Not too many more....

https://www.arsenal.com/men/players/arthur-okonkwo 6 foot 5 in English money .....

Or Ovie Ejeheri from Arsenal??

6'5" is pretty good. "A modern goalkeeper". What does that mean? Good with his feet? He wouldn't be bullied in goal like Jaskelainen was sometimes! Interesting to note he played for Arsenal's under 23s from the age of 17.

I see we have THREE first team managers and coaches now including KL...

Meanwhile we have to play first time graduates from the academy...

Lost the plot without doubt....What's wrong with having ONE manager when it was good enough in the old days? Two wages there that could go towards getting better players in...What happens when they all disagree with each other?

Logged on and saw Mike had posted. Had a little bet with myself that it would involve coaching,
    Jimmy Greaves and the old days. As meatloaf said, two out of three ain’t bad.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    Logged on and saw Mike had posted. Had a little bet with myself that it would involve coaching,
    Jimmy Greaves and the old days. As meatloaf said, two out of three ain’t bad.
    That made me laugh. Too hot to argue really so letting it ride this time

Mika Mandron has gone to GILLINGHAM!!!!!!! I thought he was moving on to better things, even possibly Championship (so all the Wigan stories were bull****!). Really disappointed in him!

What's next...Lowery signs for Stevenage????

Other things from the 'old days':
    gravel/cinder and no cover at the Railway end; a fire-risk of a main stand (wooden with lots of cables running all over it.); 2nd hand floodlights; open urinals at the Gresty End. Alan Summerhill; diptheria; rickets; collapsible fencing at the Gresty End. I could go on.....Grand old days!?

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Other things from the 'old days':
    gravel/cinder and no cover at the Railway end; a fire-risk of a main stand (wooden with lots of cables running all over it.); 2nd hand floodlights; open urinals at the Gresty End. Alan Summerhill; diptheria; rickets; collapsible fencing at the Gresty End. I could go on.....Grand old days!?
    You've missed standing behind the goal we were attacking in the first half, and then walking round to the opposite end for the second half ...

... and meeting the away fans halfway!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast