Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
Did not think my post meant approval. Never thought that anything that the Germans proposed as social policy would be accepted in Britain.

Agree there is a load of medics, politicians and media types who have nothing new to contribute to the discussion. Boris got it right after Christmas and Nicola got it wrong. Can't see anything changing because the people who forced the policy through are still in place apart from one who left after his predictions based on the facts he had been given were shown to be wrong.
People like me will always oppose, this country needs the middle ground men ( I'm looking at you) 😆 to oppose.

Radio Scotland had a phone in this morning about the " new wave sweeping over the country" 🙄 ......assistant clinical director was on ( why does clinical director need a ****ing asst bogeyman) and was telling people to mask up again.......if people don't stop and think it will all start again in Oct.....they are gagging to stay relevant and in people's lives.....ain't getting in mine ever again.