+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Off topic 2

Off topic 2

Germany to consider compulsory mask wearing October to march

Tick tick tick

Restrictions forevermore, lockdown every winter.

Winter is coming.😳

Good for them. Security blanket approach with little medical effect.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    If it wasnae for your wellies whaur wud you be, you'd be in the hospital or in infirmary, you wud have a dose of the flu or even plurasy if you didnae have your feet in your wellies.

Should be compulsory between Oct and march 😂

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Like believing in God.....just in case there is one.......security blanket approach.

Like serial killers asking for absolution on their death bed in case if there is a God and he/she/it is gullible as ****......security blanket approach.

Like a partner insisting on the wearing of a condom for oral *** to stop them getting pregnant........security blanket approach

Like ****e golfers taking out hole in one insurance.......security blanket approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Like believing in God.....just in case there is one.......security blanket approach.

Like serial killers asking for absolution on their death bed in case if there is a God and he/she/it is gullible as ****......security blanket approach.

Like a partner insisting on the wearing of a condom for oral *** to stop them getting pregnant........security blanket approach

Like ****e golfers taking out hole in one insurance.......security blanket approach.
    We'll do the same, as predicted by a certain person. They've established control with little or no resistance, why would they let it go?

What's hole in one insurance?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    We'll do the same, as predicted by a certain person. They've established control with little or no resistance, why would they let it go?

I believe its tradition to shoot the bar after a hole in one. Would imagine it can get pricey. I think thats what it's for anyway .

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    I believe its tradition to shoot the bar after a hole in one. Would imagine it can get pricey. I think thats what it's for anyway .
    Just looked it up. Seems to be for tournament organisers who offer a prize for a hole in one - basically pays the prize for the winner. So can't see why a ****e golfer, or any golfer, would need it for themselves.

Also can't see why anyone would be required to shoot the bar just because they got a hole in one. Pretty sure I wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post

Some record on the old COVID rules me.

Authoratarion politicians and other shadoweee figures (world health organisation anyone) must be laughing their collective cocks AFF at I assume sane folk like b cram going along with this.

I feared it would never go back to how it was, iI feared that once they had spread their anxiety round the globe they would never let it go.......they have folk in a permanent state of flux and confusion to the point where it's much easier for people to believe the lie than believe they have been fooled.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.......never been more apt.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Some record on the old COVID rules me.

Authoratarion politicians and other shadoweee figures (world health organisation anyone) must be laughing their collective cocks AFF at I assume sane folk like b cram going along with this.

I feared it would never go back to how it was, iI feared that once they had spread their anxiety round the globe they would never let it go.......they have folk in a permanent state of flux and confusion to the point where it's much easier for people to believe the lie than believe they have been fooled.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.......never been more apt.
    Did not think my post meant approval. Never thought that anything that the Germans proposed as social policy would be accepted in Britain.

Agree there is a load of medics, politicians and media types who have nothing new to contribute to the discussion. Boris got it right after Christmas and Nicola got it wrong. Can't see anything changing because the people who forced the policy through are still in place apart from one who left after his predictions based on the facts he had been given were shown to be wrong.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)