+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: *******

Anyone on here buy into this Ponzi scheme.
    Robson Kanu was well into it and advised Kirren Gibbs to have part of his wages paid by *******s .

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Robson Kanu was well into it and advised Kirren Gibbs to have part of his wages paid by *******s .
    What???????

I did try ******* once but it made my eyes go all *****

...............!!????

b!tcoin

b!tcoin
    Ah....*******s.......had no idea what this thread was about....No...I preface to lose my money the traditional way...spend it while it still has value....

b!tcoin
    Yeah I have some. I got in when one b i t coin was worth around $1500, so bought relatively early. Although I know some who bought at under $100 - and sold near its peak price! They've done very nicely out of it.

Its about as volatile as it gets. I bought and forgot about it for a couple of years, even now I only look maybe once or twice per month. I always said if they reached $100k I'd sell and put it towards the retirement fund, but who knows - I might get greedy or I might get nothing.

I have friends who ask me all the time if they should buy. My advice would be the same as any investment, buy low and sell high. But be prepared to lose cash, and don't be emotionally involved. People have gained and lost millions in Crypto, so if you have some spare cash and feel like a flutter then its no different to having a gamble at the bookies. Just make sure you can afford to lose whatever you invest.
    Last edited by WBA123; 20-06-2022 at 08:20 AM.

Stay far far away! Far to easy to manipulate by ‘influencers’ like Musk, as for investments buy gold..

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP67 is back! View Post
    Stay far far away! Far to easy to manipulate by ‘influencers’ like Musk, as for investments buy gold..
    Gold and b i t coin are both similar in that they are both a store of value. You can't physically use either, if you can they are rare cases.

As investments though, Gold is low risk and low reward, whereas btc is high risk and high reward. As per every investment, you have to define yourself what level of risk you are willing to accept. As a disclaimer, I actually have both gold and btc.

Gold has a market cap of $11.5 trillion, whereas Btc is $400bn. If Btc ever gets close to the market cap of Gold then it would be more than 25x what it is worth now. That would make it worth about $500k per btc. Of course it could just as easily go to zero. Its easy to say stay away when it is dropping like a stone, or even to advise people to buy when it peaks. I would say don't listen to others, including me, do some proper research into it and make your own mind up.
    Last edited by WBA123; 20-06-2022 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Yeah I have some. I got in when one b i t coin was worth around $1500, so bought relatively early. Although I know some who bought at under $100 - and sold near its peak price! They've done very nicely out of it.

Its about as volatile as it gets. I bought and forgot about it for a couple of years, even now I only look maybe once or twice per month. I always said if they reached $100k I'd sell and put it towards the retirement fund, but who knows - I might get greedy or I might get nothing.

I have friends who ask me all the time if they should buy. My advice would be the same as any investment, buy low and sell high. But be prepared to lose cash, and don't be emotionally involved. People have gained and lost millions in Crypto, so if you have some spare cash and feel like a flutter then its no different to having a gamble at the bookies. Just make sure you can afford to lose whatever you invest.
    Maybe you’ll make a fortune out of it and buy The Albion!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)