+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are you going for first game of season then.

Who are you going for first game of season then.

Me, Norwich away get the easy ones out of the way.

I'll go for Burnley (either home or away) so will be the Sky game (Company's first game in charge)

Bristol City away

Last time in the championship it was Wycombe away so we should get a home game Wigan or Sunderland going on that

Who knows,but there is one thing that is guaranteed......they will make a grimacing read like every time we find ourselves in the Championship!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    Who knows,but there is one thing that is guaranteed......they will make a grimacing read like every time we find ourselves in the Championship!
    Jimmy, why’s that then? I thought we more than held our own against some so called big clubs last time. We were 6 minutes away, or £100,000 short of bringing someone in during the Jan transfer window, from staying up, depending how you want to view it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    But look on the bright side

12 months on and it could be Arsenal, or Chelsea or Man U

Peterborough

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Jimmy, why’s that then? I thought we more than held our own against some so called big clubs last time. We were 6 minutes away, or £100,000 short of bringing someone in during the Jan transfer window, from staying up, depending how you want to view it.
    The comment was 'tongue in cheek' and refers to the stark visual difference than when perusing the League One fixtures in July.

Don’t care who it is, send em on we’ll smash em!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast