+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: See how education makes a difference.

See how education makes a difference.

Yes, thats me the educated one. And because im educated, and your not, well not in the way you should be, i am going to help you.

Im sure that if i was into tattoos, drug taking, cheap fags, the smoking type and the othor type, id come here.

Anyway, enough of my natural and obvious superiority, i am imparting something of importance, there will be no need to thank me, or be grateful for lengthening your lives. Crikey, ive realised what im doing. Do i really want to do that? Apart from 6eq im not sure.

Sauerkraut is more important than you think. Firstly, its cabbage, no not Carlisle people, in that case the word would be cabbages, not cabbage.
    Cabbage is filled with goodness, just eating it is good. Sauerkraut is fermented cabbage. What this means is that its a pre biotic, its filled with good bacteria. Its said all illnesses, even cancer start in the gut.

Sauerkraut will kill bad stuff.

Its more complicated than that though. Pasteurised sauerkraut is dead, its heat kills the good stuff. You need to buy unpasteurised, you can get it on the internet. There is a deli near me, it has vast amounts of sauerkraut, but not unpasteurised.

Secondly, i presume you are all older, the older you get, the body has trouble absorbing vitamin d. This is a serious problem. Especially in carlisle where the sun never shines, the best way to get it is through sunlight.

As you dont get the sun you need a supplement of 4,000 iu of vitamin d. IU stands for international units, daily.

If you dont believe any of this then look it up on the internet.

It has taken me a while to type this, for your benefit. So i am charging griff ten pounds. O, thats the predicto comp paid for from last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Yes, thats me the educated one. And because im educated, and your not, well not in the way you should be, i am going to help you.
    With six grammar, spelling and punctuation errors in only the first two sentences, I needn't bother reading any further to find out how highly "educated" you are.

Spelling and punctuation is not a measure of intelligence. Ive had 23 pounds of my brain removed as it was too heavy. The rest is flashing and throbbing like a monster.

You need to consult the podiatrist who removed the growth from your big toe (where your brain used to be) and now left it throbbing so much. If they were charging for removal by the lb (pound) you are clearly due a substantial refund as they have clearly made a huge mistake on their invoice which surely should have been in grammes.

I can see why you post on here as your last 20+ posts on Amber & Black pretty much go unanswered apart from Griff…

There are a huge number of other club forums on this platform Frank, why not bore some of them 🤷*♂️

Oh, so your health is boring.

Covid is still rife in the UK although off the radar in the news like the Ukrainian war which still ravages on. Covid has been a subject on this board for a while so was sharing like others have, the misery of catching it and on the Dale forum I have had many, many posts & messages saying get well soon, that’s what happens when you are sensible, liked and don’t go looking to start rows in empty houses (or Forums) and try to be a WUM for attention.

Ps.. seeing as though your interested, day 6 & still positive but feeling a bit better every day

Unless im mistaken, vit d fights covid.

Id start today if i were you.

As for my posts, its just filling time and space, the more outrageous i get, the entertainment value goes up. The crack about cabbages was funny. Wasnt it.

You’re still thick Frank.

I take 4000IU vitamin D myself, but only from late Autumn to early Spring, The rest of the year we all get enough from the sun - yes Frank even up here where it was light yesterday when I went to bed at half past ten. The trick is, of course, to go outdoors now and then. Now Frank, I can imagine that you don’t, being a purple-faced individual, but the rest of us do and following your advice could be damaging. Not everyone needs supplements and outdoors types could overdose if they get enough from daylight already.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vitami...als/vitamin-d/

Looks like your education was only partial Frank. There’s no convincing evidence that taking it fights off covid.
    Last edited by griff; 20-06-2022 at 12:34 PM.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)