+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not just Gareth.

Not just Gareth.

The manager of the England Rugby team is doing a very good Southgate impression now, giving every indication he hasn't a fecking clue what he's doing. That was shocking against the Baa-Baas yesterday, Australia next, best of luck with that. I know we have a few to come back, but that was ominous yesterday, like our footballers, they looked like a team who had lost confidence in the coach.

But like Gareth, he won't be sacked.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    The manager of the England Rugby team is doing a very good Southgate impression now, giving every indication he hasn't a fecking clue what he's doing. That was shocking against the Baa-Baas yesterday, Australia next, best of luck with that. I know we have a few to come back, but that was ominous yesterday, like our footballers, they looked like a team who had lost confidence in the coach.

But like Gareth, he won't be sacked.
    I didn't even know that we were playing Rugby yesterday, let alone who was playing or missing. I watched the proper Rugby on Saturday though and England won that.

Eddie has joined Gareth in the "Sack Race", who will be first to go is anybody's guess.

They won’t be that bad again, especially with their players from both Saracens and Leicester to come back. I am expecting them to do well in Australia snd at the upcoming World Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I didn't even know that we were playing Rugby yesterday, let alone who was playing or missing. I watched the proper Rugby on Saturday though and England won that.
    Same here Ashy. 😎👍

Rugby Yawnion is absolute phookin schite compared to Rugby league. 🏉

Did you know we're hosting the RL World cup here soon, as they postponed it towards the end of last year.
    Beds is of course, going to be the official tournament mascot. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Does "proper rugby" ever experience back heeled conversions mein freund?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Does "proper rugby" ever experience back heeled conversions mein freund?
    Never seen the like mon ami, Eddie and his ex team-mates must have been stewing, an absolute classic, and the M62 crowd (are there enough of them to call them a crowd?) still claim their minority pastime is more entertaining. Feck off.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Rugby Yawnion is absolute phookin schite compared to Rugby league. 🏉
    You need to think before you put any daft comments on here about rugby Union. For the past few months I’ve been getting up early to watch Super Rugby Pasifika from down under and it’s been fantastic to watch. When you compare that level with what is being served up in the Northern Hemisphere you wouldn’t think it was the same game. You and I both have World Cups to look forward to soon . Let’s hope we are both happy with what we will be watching. I will also be watching some of the “league” games with interest. Each to their own , but please don’t just write off the “Union” game just because you are not one of its fans like I am.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)