+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EFL Highlights Show - ITV Announce Presenters

EFL Highlights Show - ITV Announce Presenters

EFL Highlights Show, ITV announce the presenters of the new show.

The rights to Championship, League 1, League 2 action has been acquired by ITV,
    who take over from Quest.
    Colin Murray the popular presenter of the Quest football show, will not be involved
    with the new show.
    ITV have announced that the presenters will be Hugh Woozencroft & Jules Breach,
    for the start of the 2022 / 23 season.
    Woozencroft also works on Talksport.
    ITV have also acquired the rights to show the Carabao Cup, & Papa John's Trophy,
    alongside the 3 leagues divisions, on a 2 year contract from the EFL.

The programme starts on the 30 July, at 9pm on channel 4

* Colin Murray *
    Colin Murray goes onto other work, where it as been announced, that he will be the
    new presenter of the Channel 4 programme " Countdown ", taking over from Anne
    Robinson.

With the amount of adverts ITV do, I will not be watching the new EFL highlights show
    live, instead taping it to watch later.

That’s a pity ! Not sure we will get anybody near Colin’s quality ?

Or his Rotherham bias

Always liked Colin,back to his days on radio 1,plus he had an obvious affection for us and Warne, shame he won't be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    EFL Highlights Show, ITV announce the presenters of the new show.

The rights to Championship, League 1, League 2 action has been acquired by ITV,
    who take over from Quest.
    Colin Murray the popular presenter of the Quest football show, will not be involved
    with the new show.
    ITV have announced that the presenters will be Hugh Woozencroft & Jules Breach,
    for the start of the 2022 / 23 season.
    Woozencroft also works on Talksport.
    ITV have also acquired the rights to show the Carabao Cup, & Papa John's Trophy,
    alongside the 3 leagues divisions, on a 2 year contract from the EFL.

The programme starts on the 30 July, at 9pm on channel 4

* Colin Murray *
    Colin Murray goes onto other work, where it as been announced, that he will be the
    new presenter of the Channel 4 programme " Countdown ", taking over from Anne
    Robinson.

With the amount of adverts ITV do, I will not be watching the new EFL highlights show
    live, instead taping it to watch later.
    Trouble is elk you can’t avoid adverts on itv hub…(well you can if you pay)…they play anyway and you can”t skip them and they even start if you forward the programme if you pass an ad slot….

I wonder why them presenters got he gig…

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Trouble is elk you can’t avoid adverts on itv hub…(well you can if you pay)…they play anyway and you can”t skip them and they even start if you forward the programme if you pass an ad slot….
    He isn’t going to watch it on ITV Hub. He is doing what i will be doing. Record it then fast forward through the ads. That’s what I did on Quest. Record it Satdi night then watch it on Sunday morning and flick through the ads and the presenters. Just watched the games. Turned a 2 hour program into less than an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    He isn’t going to watch it on ITV Hub. He is doing what i will be doing. Record it then fast forward through the ads. That’s what I did on Quest. Record it Satdi night then watch it on Sunday morning and flick through the ads and the presenters. Just watched the games. Turned a 2 hour program into less than an hour.
    Oh got ya….yeah that’s what I do too trim out the chat and reviews…..not sure why itv hub come into my thoughts there…apart from being an option for some people I suppose who hasn’t got a way of recording it..

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    That’s a pity ! Not sure we will get anybody near Colin’s quality ?
    Definitely getting old, I’ve never heard of the two new ones

I liked Colin. Not that I watched it religiously.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast