+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Kit

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I don’t really understand why we never have a new kit ready to go and be sold at the start of June, so people can buy it and wear it out and about, on holiday etc.

Must be good reasons.
    I suppose there are issues around supporters input, sampling, production runs and distribution? Might also be linked to season ticket incomes to release production costs?

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    I suppose there are issues around supporters input, sampling, production runs and distribution? Might also be linked to season ticket incomes to release production costs?
    I didn’t know there was any supporter input, and the others are issues which are there every season.

If release of the kit is dependent on season ticket sales I’d be properly shocked. We’ve always released our kit late for whatever reason and then if it’s popular (our away kit last season) we never have anywhere near enough.

I have absolutely no idea when other clubs release their kits. But I do know our next kit won't be as mint as last season's away one. Best kit we've had in years. Maybe our best ever away kit. Yeah I said it.

FK the kit

when are we getting out of this division?

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastultra1977 View Post
    FK the kit

when are we getting out of this division?
    I can in all probability confirm a new kit being released will happen before getting out of this division.

I don’t really understand why we never have a new kit ready to go and be sold at the start of June, so people can buy it and wear it out and about, on holiday etc.
    Why would you want to wear a football shirt on holiday Mr Versace ?

MDS do you wear your football shirt to games in case you might get called in as sub 🤣. I wasn't aware there were rules where you can wear a football shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    I look forward to displaying my new shirt around Weymouth In september

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    No I wouldn’t, I wouldn’t wear a bikini either but I know it’s better to start selling them in June rather than August as well.

Must be good reasons.
    Sponsorships? Presumably any deals need to be locked in before you can print shirts.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast