+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: New Kit

Yes! Excellent

Quote Originally Posted by kings1 View Post
    FWIW, with 5 minutes worth of photoshopping, I'd have preferred something like this.
    Yes that looks excellent. At the end of the day the sponsors won their chance though so we should probably just accept Cadbury's money and get on with it I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by kings1 View Post
    FWIW, with 5 minutes worth of photoshopping, I'd have preferred something like this.
    That's a remarkable transformation. I hate this new kit, but with your mods it actually looks pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    From personal experience whatever you do there are people who won’t like it.
    True, some will like the new kits but they're not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    I didn’t want to take up the option of a big white plastic square on the front of the shirt so went with green letters directly onto the sacred black n white stripes.
    Looking back at that shirt you did a pretty good job, because your logo blends in with the kit rather than dominates it. The state we were in back then I would have taken any colour apart from red, and despite our occasional differences on here I will always respect your sponsorship.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Yes that looks excellent. At the end of the day the sponsors won their chance though so we should probably just accept Cadbury's money and get on with it I guess.
    Agreed. If I had stumped up the cash I would want my logo on it.

Although I do agree that the photoshopped one is better.

I know a logo is a logo, but in this case without altering colour or font style, I think it would have made more sense to put the 'TRAINING centralised under the logo, which would have balanced the whole thing. Regarding the kings1 shirt design, it is remarkable how just filling in the pinstripes, makes for a more striking shirt, for the better in my opinion, and distances it from the old wrangler shirt. I would have bought one with this design.
    Shirt design is a thankless task, and will always split opinion, which is what irks me when people say, as if it is a fact, disgusting, terrible, abomination or best kit ever etc. I would always put in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Another one View Post
    The Home Bitter 1993 shirt is in the Notts shop. That was a good one.

https://shop.nottscountyfc.co.uk/cgi...t_name=Fashion
    Think I'll probably get this if available instead of the new kit. The sponsor is actually a plus for me, rather than a definite negative, seeing as it commemorates the long-lost (& sorely missed) Home Brewery. (For all you puzzled young'uns out there in webland - this dates from a time when Nottingham used to produce stuff - we called it "industry".)

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    True, some will like the new kits but they're not for me.

Looking back at that shirt you did a pretty good job, because your logo blends in with the kit rather than dominates it. The state we were in back then I would have taken any colour apart from red, and despite our occasional differences on here I will always respect your sponsorship.
    Thanks Elite, occasional differences but probably more agreements.

Away shirt out of stock on website and the home shirt out of stock also unless your 2ft tall and 2 stone wet through.
    Poor planning again Notts never order enough these days it’s annoying

Warsop Pie, how do you know how many were ordered, could it just be that sales have gone above expectations. In which case it is good news.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast