+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 📝 Aden Baldwin signs 2 year deal

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    Where did you get that pj?
    Sportsmole says different.
    Your figure seems more likely.

BALDWIN
    EU
    Name: Aden BALDWIN
    DEFENCE
    Date of birth (age): 10-Jun-1997 (25)
    Nationality: ENGEngland
    Birthplace: Gloucester
    Club: Notts County • ENGEngland
    Contract: 30-Jun-2024
    Height/weight: 1.83m • 70kg

From Soccer Association

By looks of that video he is not 5’ 8

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    It seems he might be one who's lost his way a wee bit. 25 yrs old and 75 senior games tells a story, but who knows ay?

Does look like he had a bad knee injury in Oct 2018, kept him out for a while?
    Funny story, the best player in the NL playoffs IMO, Fox for Grimsby. He had an ACL injury a couple of years ago, played a massive role in Grimsby’s promotion. Yet they only committed to a 1 year contract. Now he is at Northampton and Grimsby fans are fuming.
    It’s like saying, don’t sign Erikson as he had heart failure. Now look. Brentford took a punt, he helped them to safety.
    Past health problems is not a prerequisite for ongoing issues. As long as due diligence is carried out.

Quote Originally Posted by NcFc-123 View Post
    A 5ft 8 centre half? Lol.
    We had one before. Name escapes me, but we signed him the first season in L2 after relegation when Moniz was in charge. Scott somebody. Anyone remember? I think he was playing at Newport last I saw.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    We had one before. Name escapes me, but we signed him the first season in L2 after relegation when Moniz was in charge. Scott somebody. Anyone remember? I think he was playing at Newport last I saw.
    Scott Bennett

Quote Originally Posted by pjace View Post
    Scott Bennett
    Thank you! A definite Guy Branston signing.

Quote Originally Posted by pjace View Post
    Scott Bennett
    Odd one, Scott Bennett. Very well regarded at Exeter, and became a stalwart again for Newport, but looked totally ill at ease during his time at Notts. Maybe one of those players who really suffered from the mismanagement that was evident in the dressing room and the boardroom back then.

The classic NCFC curse

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Odd one, Scott Bennett. Very well regarded at Exeter, and became a stalwart again for Newport, but looked totally ill at ease during his time at Notts. Maybe one of those players who really suffered from the mismanagement that was evident in the dressing room and the boardroom back then.
    To be fair, most players look ill at ease at Notts.

Was hoping for a commanding 6' plus no nonsense defender, let's hope he's the latter.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast