+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaulks signs for Weds

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    You can’t change tintin”s appearance surely…
    Thompson twins

Good signing for Wednesdays, always appreciated Will when he played for us.
    Good luck to him, far too good for League 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    A good financial move perhaps, not sure about the rest.

Be interesting to see where he fits in with Bannan
    Yes Grist it has to be a good financial move for Vaulks, and I think he'll take a lot of pressure off Bannan for them, allowing Bannan to play further up the pitch, I really fancy the fowls for automatics this season. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    Yes Grist it has to be a good financial move for Vaulks, and I think he'll take a lot of pressure off Bannan for them, allowing Bannan to play further up the pitch, I really fancy the fowls for automatics this season. UTM
    Very tempting to include them in my all four divisions acca for promotion

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Very tempting to include them in my all four divisions acca for promotion
    Yes pip I really think the fowls will have a good season this coming season unfortunately 😉. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Not so sure about that.

Being a league higher there will be more pressure on our defence, a back line which might include Richard Wood, a talisman but might be exposed by quick forwards. So we need a holding centre midfielder sat in front of the back four.

None of our current midfielders seem to fit that role. Vaulks would have.

Odoffin? Surely we’re going to use him in certain games

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Odoffin? Surely we’re going to use him in certain games
    Not being negative but I fail to see what he brings to midfield. Then again he’s not had much game time so maybe I’m jumping the gun with him. Maybe use him more central defending? He’s tall enough for the role.

Wednesday do not have a manager capable of getting them automatic promotion, filling their squad with over paid players and increasing their debt on the hope of getting out of league 1 is a huge gamble. Every defeat for them will make me happy, purely because I hate the way football is run and having a club that used to be big, go under is what football needs. I have no issue with TS not paying average footballers more than they are worth. Wednesday want our ex-players because their recruitment process and club management is not anywhere near the level of Rotherhams.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Not being negative but I fail to see what he brings to midfield. Then again he’s not had much game time so maybe I’m jumping the gun with him. Maybe use him more central defending? He’s tall enough for the role.
    Some players need time to settle into English football or the level of fitness expected at Rotherham. It is clear the lad can play, he is big and strong and can play in a number of positions. I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes a key player for us this season

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    "Not being negative"? 🤔

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast