+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 22/23 Wolves transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    My son in law, a Stoke season ticket holder, really rates Collins. He was not happy when they sold him to Burnley. A product of the Stoke Academy, Collins was approached by Man United some time ago but Stoke turned their request down. He sounds as if he could be a very good player for us.

Premiership experience, a full Southern Ireland International, and only twenty one years old. He was linked with a move to us about a month ago.
    Looking forward to see him play 👍

There are still a few rumours out there, MGW to Everton, Palace or Forest. Adama to a number of clubs our asking price has dropped to £10 million!? Incoming, nothing persistent enough to suggest it’s got legs.

Ruben Vinagre looks certain to join Everton.

Did we miss a trick there?

Quote Originally Posted by sausagenegg View Post
    Ruben Vinagre looks certain to join Everton.

Did we miss a trick there?
    From what I saw when he was here, some promise but lacking defensively...Going forward decent on the ball but poor delivery into the box. Perhaps he's improved with his season back in Portugal? An interesting signing, we'll see.

Lots of rumours linking us to Gonçalo Guedes this morning, not for the first time, apparently an offer of £27 million has been accepted .

Also, Ruben now open to a contract extension, great news this, however he wants a release clause to allow an easy departure if the right opportunity comes.

Guedes very adaptable from what I've read, good assist record.

Now just need someone to score from these assists!

Guedes medical on Monday apparently. Close to 25-30M deal.

Come on.

Conor Coady to Everton looking increasingly likely…

Quote Originally Posted by nortonwolf View Post
    Conor Coady to Everton looking increasingly likely…
    Conor Coady to Everton is a done deal. I hope that doesn't come back to bite us in the A*se. I've got a lot of time for CC

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)