+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Raphina

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    So basically we will have got 100 million for KP & Raph.

Is it just me or does anyone else think our pants have been pulled down???
    I don't know who pulled our pants down but my arse is sore.

Deco seems to be determined to get him to Barca even now despite the fact they have zero dinero

So Chelsea offers around 60 mils and Barca is now 51 and apparently his going to Barca how the f does that workout.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    So Chelsea offers around 60 mils and Barca is now 51 and apparently his going to Barca how the f does that workout.
    You can't make the player want what he doesn't want. If he's set his mind on Barca, what would he do if LUFC sold him to Chelski? (Not much in the footballing sense, methinks)

Tired of hearing about it now - if he doesn't want to stay at ER he has to go as he won't give his best if his head is else where, shame because he gave us that bit of flare every club needs.

Tired of it all too, but the longer it goes on is more fodder for the media. Has anyone seen anything in print of other what he has personally said?

Nope, neither anything from Phillips, only orta saying he had to be sold (rubbish) would rather have kept raphina than Phillips, raphina was exiting, had flare, scored goals, created goals, a wonderful player, unfortunately we also need players like Phillips to enable players like raphina to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    You can't make the player want what he doesn't want. If he's set his mind on Barca, what would he do if LUFC sold him to Chelski? (Not much in the footballing sense, methinks)
    Who would care I wouldn't why would the club worry for a player that wants to leave.

Any player who wants to leave a club shouldn’t be held back, taking into consideration what’s been invested in him. There is nowhere I have seen where he has come out and said he wants to leave, maybe there is but I’ve not seen anything. All I see is media BS. If he wants Barcelona let it come right out (of his mouth) and tell us. Simple really.

Don’t feed on everything the read, guarantee you’ll get the schitts

How much do we all want to bet the board accept a lower fee cos they don't have the bottle to demand what he is worth.

If in the same window we sell Rapha for less than 60m and KP for less than 50m then our board are the most useless negotiators in world football. 50m as a minimum should have been easy for KP and same in regards to 60m for Raphinha.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)