+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Raphina

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypie7 View Post
    Maybe we can replace Raphinha with Mohammad Salah. Salah plays left in a narrow formation. he wants to leave Liverpool.
    Market value for Salah.....£81m (and god only knows what he gets paid!). I suspect a bit too rich for LUFC tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Market value for Salah.....£81m (and god only knows what he gets paid!). I suspect a bit too rich for LUFC tastes.
    Probably right. Now that Raphinha is going to Chelsea, I wonder if Christian Pulisic will join his American brethren Aaronson at Leeds. My sources have told me he has wanted to leave Chelsea since end of season. Wanted more playing time. Now they Raphinha, it will be more difficult for Pulisic to get into side.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypie7 View Post
    Probably right. Now that Raphinha is going to Chelsea, I wonder if Christian Pulisic will join his American brethren Aaronson at Leeds. My sources have told me he has wanted to leave Chelsea since end of season. Wanted more playing time. Now they Raphinha, it will be more difficult for Pulisic to get into side.
    Hate over regulation of anything but some form of salary cap does seem to look increasingly sensible and caps on the transfer market - will never happen as too much money involved which ‘feeds’ too many influential people.

I'm hearing and reading we are gonna get 55mil plus add ons. Not sure if they are right but if we only get that amount then..................

Also hear they have offered him 120k a week

Quote Originally Posted by fredlufc74 View Post
    I'm hearing and reading we are gonna get 55mil plus add ons. Not sure if they are right but if we only get that amount then..................

We are now being linked with Madueke from PSV - very good player if it is true.

Quote Originally Posted by fredlufc74 View Post

So basically we will have got 100 million for KP & Raph.

Is it just me or does anyone else think our pants have been pulled down???

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post

Hard to say Rev / the fee for Raph if the deal goes ahead is about 3.5 times what we paid so that seems good.

The KP one seems odd as if City were that desperate to sign him you would have thought we could get more but who knows what was going on behind the scenes. KP is an enigma a little in that in Bielsa’s system he was brilliant and he has been good for England but looked a little at sea in the JM system but he had been injured for months.

100m to reinvest in the squad is pretty good as that should find 3 or 4 quality young players.

If we get some of the following we have been linked with over the line the could be want we needed

De Katelere
    Camara
    Adams
    Madueke
    Broja
    Gakpo

Definitely need a better LB too but those coupled with the three that have already been signed mean we look more solid in areas of weakness last year.

All of the players are young or younger too so have room to develop.

Further season of transition and survival ahead me thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post

Looks like Everton are getting £60M for Richarlison, and let's not forget that Scum paid £80M for that donkey Maguire.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Hard to say Rev / the fee for Raph if the deal goes ahead is about 3.5 times what we paid so that seems good.

The KP one seems odd as if City were that desperate to sign him you would have thought we could get more but who knows what was going on behind the scenes. KP is an enigma a little in that in Bielsa’s system he was brilliant and he has been good for England but looked a little at sea in the JM system but he had been injured for months.

100m to reinvest in the squad is pretty good as that should find 3 or 4 quality young players.

If we get some of the following we have been linked with over the line the could be want we needed

De Katelere
    Camara
    Adams
    Madueke
    Broja
    Gakpo

Definitely need a better LB too but those coupled with the three that have already been signed mean we look more solid in areas of weakness last year.

All of the players are young or younger too so have room to develop.

Further season of transition and survival ahead me thinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    Looks like Everton are getting £60M for Richarlison, and let's not forget that Scum paid £80M for that donkey Maguire.
    Just feels 15-20 million light to me.

Time will tell lads..time will tell!

Unfortunately it seems any decent player seems to want to go to a club that offers champions league football. The guy from Belgium has turned us down because of this, so basically the top 6 get the pick of the cream as always, whereas we have to pick up a hopeful, coach him and turn him into a star and then watch him sod off to the big boys....exactly what happened with raphina....pretty much an unknown till he came to Leeds.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)