+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Smith and Icky are confirmed to be leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    In a few months it will just be ancient history.
    Yes, we'll be supporting a different bunch of badge-kissing mercenaries!

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Yes, we'll be supporting a different bunch of badge-kissing mercenaries!
    indeed we will

Name:  g2.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  60.8 KB

Once a miller always a miller

I’d like to thank them both for the service especially Smithie but I can’t wish them luck, not the way it ended which is a shame

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Ben Purrington would be a decent signing for League 1. An out and out left back that got kept out of our side by Joe Mattock.
    I take it as a compliment that Wednesdays want to sign ex Millers players..... not bad for a Toytown club that opposing fans say are a route 1, hoofball side.

Best of luck next season Les.... Hope you finish 7th...
    As high as that? I reckon any player who has ever played for Rotherham is now potentially an Owls target... The problem is that it isn't just about players, but also who's managing them...and in that regard Wednesday are definitely at a disadvantage. The only reason why results improved in the second half of the season is because of injuries, which forced Moore into a settled side and limited his tactical options. Most managers potentially face the sack in an injury crisis of that severity, but in his case it actually helped him.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223