+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Smith and Icky are confirmed to be leaving.

The situation may have been exacerbated by three Wednesday players refusing to sign new contracts leaving them a bit short. Doubt any of the three will be coming here; if they can't agree a package with Wednesday they're unlikely to be satisfied with what we can offer.

You can wrap it up however you want, it is betrayal to go to Wednesday, they know that will hurt a lot of people in Rotherham and let the Wednesday fans give Rotherham fans a lot of verbal, that our players don't even want to play for us after we get promoted. It is also a big kick in the teeth for warne who only yesterday stated he thought one would stay, I don't wish them well at all, I hope they have an awful time there and a crap season. Remember that Warne stated he knew that they had received multiple offers, so they have chosen the worst team they could for a few quid more, i wouldn't want either of them in the trenches next to me. SCUM

From that interview yesterday Warney was buzzing and was pretty confident on one and hopeful on the other.What has gone wrong in such a short time?There is a mountain to climb and he is obviosusly not getting the backing, so it is a monumental challenge in such a short time.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Supposed to be four coming in tomorrow........🙂🤔
    Just need 7 more then to be able to hit the 25 man squad limit!!!

Smith, Ike and the string plucker all leave. Don't let the door hot you on the way out

Move on. Wouldn't say either was in the class of Vaulks. 2 forwards needed now.

When will football supporters realise that its just a job to players.
    I'm in no doubt that Smudge & Icky think fondly of our club but to them it's a career and a short one at that.
    Move on and get a replacement in.
    We were underwhelmed when we got Revell as Alfies replacement & underwhelmed with Smith when we signed him but both turned out great.

Move on..its just a job to them.
    It's only the supporters that the club mean more too..

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    From that interview yesterday Warney was buzzing and was pretty confident on one and hopeful on the other.What has gone wrong in such a short time?There is a mountain to climb and he is obviosusly not getting the backing, so it is a monumental challenge in such a short time.
    They have obviously been offered stupid money, not rocket science. PW is being backed but both now rumoured to be on over 10k a week. There is a limit and I wouldn't pay either of them over that in fairness.

Constantly saying PW isn't being backed is bull, why keep saying it? Just because others offer stupid money it doesn't mean he isn't backed.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Move on. Wouldn't say either was in the class of Vaulks. 2 forwards needed now.
    And a change of playing style

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    They have obviously been offered stupid money, not rocket science. PW is being backed but both now rumoured to be on over 10k a week. There is a limit and I wouldn't pay either of them over that in fairness.

Constantly saying PW isn't being backed is bull, why keep saying it? Just because others offer stupid money it doesn't mean he isn't backed.
    Or they don’t want to play for him anymore

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast