+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let Them All In - Poor Poor Devils

Let Them All In - Poor Poor Devils

Objections to Rwanda especially from our friends from Europe again getting involved.

450 illegals crossed on Tuesday a record number for months but still people attack Rwanda! Is it the BBC? Is it the Snowflakes? Is it Church of England/Charities?

Brexit would not have gone through had immigration not been on many peoples minds and that’s a fact!

123 says more Foreign Aid but should we give India and China many millions more when they should not get a penny? Which two countries are buying Russian oil on the cheap? Yes you have guessed it!!!

What about the starving in this country who can’t pay food or their energy bills? Does this not matter?

Why don’t we forget Rwanda and just let the whole lot in - every single one of them!!! Past caring as I don’t live near any of them so why should I care!!! Many have start to feel like this!!

Macron apart from saying his pal Putin should not be humiliated he’s now said Ukraine should negotiate with Russia. Why don’t we all sit around Mr Putin’s table with prawn sandwiches and see what the chap wants? What about Kiev?

No wonder this country is pathetic and no wonder many voted to get out of the EU with weak leaders like Putin and Schulz. I am sure Mrs Merkel is wishing her chum all the best in the background too!

Keep on drinking the wine Boris!! Unbelievable that many condemn Johnson for a few parties which most of the country had but then blast him for trying to sort out immigration!

I am sure we won’t need fruit pickers this year as all those illegals will be desperate to earn their keep! Meanwhile old folk trudge down to food banks in the hope!

As for the Church of England why the f uck don’t they stay out of it! Would never set foot in one of their churches again as hypocrites the lot of them!
    Last edited by baggieal; 15-06-2022 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Objections to Rwanda especially from our friends from Europe again getting involved.

450 illegals crossed on Tuesday a record number for months but still people attack Rwanda! Is it the BBC? Is it the Snowflakes? Is it Church of England/Charities?

Brexit would not have gone through had immigration not been on many peoples minds and that’s a fact!

123 says more Foreign Aid but should we give India and China many millions more when they should not get a penny? Which two countries are buying Russian oil on the cheap? Yes you have guessed it!!!

What about the starving in this country who can’t pay food or their energy bills? Does this not matter?

Why don’t we forget Rwanda and just let the whole lot in - every single one of them!!! Past caring as I don’t live near any of them so why should I care!!! Many have start to feel like this!!

Macron apart from saying his pal Putin should not be humiliated he’s now said Ukraine should negotiate with Russia. Why don’t we all sit around Mr Putin’s table with prawn sandwiches and see what the chap wants? What about Kiev?

No wonder this country is pathetic and no wonder many voted to get out of the EU with weak leaders like Putin and Schulz. I am sure Mrs Merkel is wishing her chum all the best in the background too!

Keep on drinking the wine Boris!! Unbelievable that many condemn Johnson for a few parties which most of the country had but then blast him for trying to sort out immigration!

I am sure we won’t need fruit pickers this year as all those illegals will be desperate to earn their keep! Meanwhile old folk trudge down to food banks in the hope!

As for the Church of England why the f uck don’t they stay out of it! Would never set foot in one of their churches again as hypocrites the lot of them!
    A great diversionary tactic by the master of them. Who's talking about his vote of confidence now?

Your position is really bizarre. You don't care about people in poverty in this country if you back the Tories. We've just given £120m to Rwanda, and spent £500k on a flight with no one on it. For a diversion tactic from our PM to take the heat off him. He is shameless. But its working. This post is evidence of it.

Again, you've not read or understood anything I've said. Food bank use and starving people are not the fault of immigrants. That's the fault of this Government, who you support. Divide and conquer. Its working a treat on you, and many others.

Don't forget the £9 billion spent and wasted on PPE during the pandemic. Thats pounds sterling not Roubles or Zloty......no other country would take it because it was way below standard so they are now going to burn it all.
    £9 billion!!!!!!
    World governments are full of crooks and thieves and legally rob citizens each day......what a scam........

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    A great diversionary tactic by the master of them. Who's talking about his vote of confidence now?

Your position is really bizarre. You don't care about people in poverty in this country if you back the Tories. We've just given £120m to Rwanda, and spent £500k on a flight with no one on it. For a diversion tactic from our PM to take the heat off him. He is shameless. But its working. This post is evidence of it.

Again, you've not read or understood anything I've said. Food bank use and starving people are not the fault of immigrants. That's the fault of this Government, who you support. Divide and conquer. Its working a treat on you, and many others.

Illegals will never live near me but those who feel for them coming in or oppose Rwanda should do their bit and house a few of them! Come on you know you want to do it!

I don’t vote for anyone as all idiots! I might be late with my tax returns as after all Mr Starmer was late with his hospitality declarations but hey that does not matter! Johnson needs to be hung as he had a few vinos tintos 😭

As for the lovely EU if Mr Macron thinks Ukraine should negotiate with Russia - perhaps him and his family can go to a Russian controlled area and negotiate with the generals or Wagner group. That’s a great idea and he might want to take a shovel!

The immigration issue will have to be solved sooner or later, it is unsustainable for it to carry on virtually unchecked. It is a massive problem and a moral dilemma. The more that climate change affects the planet, especially Africa, the more people will want to migrate North and they will all want feeding, watering and to be housed. I suspect that there aren’t too many Europeans that will accept their standard of living being drastically reduced for the benefit of economic migrants. By the way, I don’t blame these people for wanting a better life for themselves and their families. One could argue that the French are the villains of the piece at the moment because they could put a stop to the cross channel migrant issue but they prefer to let us grapple with the problem. Who would be a politician, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Illegals will never live near me but those who feel for them coming in or oppose Rwanda should do their bit and house a few of them! Come on you know you want to do it!

I don’t vote for anyone as all idiots! I might be late with my tax returns as after all Mr Starmer was late with his hospitality declarations but hey that does not matter! Johnson needs to be hung as he had a few vinos tintos ��

As for the lovely EU if Mr Macron thinks Ukraine should negotiate with Russia - perhaps him and his family can go to a Russian controlled area and negotiate with the generals or Wagner group. That’s a great idea and he might want to take a shovel!
    Some perspective for you;
    - People who arrive by boat/dinghies across the channel account for 0.59% of migration to the UK.
    - The number of people claiming asylum in the UK has decreased. In 2015 it was 32k, last year it was 29k
    - France receive 3x more asylum claims than the UK
    - The EU take 3x more applications for asylum than the UK, per capita

You could say our immigration policy is working

Also, the main issue I have with Boris Johnson is he lied in parliament about having those cakes/wines/parties. He broke the ministerial code and he should resign if he had any decency. Of course we all know he hasn't.
    Last edited by WBA123; 16-06-2022 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Some perspective for you;
    - People who arrive by boat/dinghies across the channel account for 0.59% of migration to the UK.
    - The number of people claiming asylum in the UK has decreased. In 2015 it was 32k, last year it was 29k
    - France receive 3x more asylum claims than the UK
    - The EU take 3x more applications for asylum than the UK, per capita

You could say our immigration policy is working

Also, the main issue I have with Boris Johnson is he lied in parliament about having those cakes/wines/parties. He broke the ministerial code and he should resign if he had any decency. Of course we all know he hasn't.

How can the immigration policy be working when thousands of illegals are still arriving compromising our security and costing the tax payer a fortune. Personally, I would have the armed forces patrolling the channel and turn around any dinghies that have set sail. France could not complain as they are freely letting them come to the UK without hindrance. Who is selling them these dinghies and why are patrols not puncturing them? We know why!

Personally, I don't give a f uck what France do as their support for Ukraine is embarrassing just like their leader Macron who wants to cozy up to a mass murderer! Breaking the ministerial code over wine and cakes or providing ammunition quickly so a mass murderer does not wipe out every Ukranian. I know which one of the two many would choose. Before anyone gets on the moral high ground about wines and cakes - what about the large corporations like Amazon who still fiddle their taxes.

If any of these illegals really want to be processed legally with a right to stay in the UK then they won't mind going to Rwanda and then immediately be given any job upon entry to earn their keep even if it's fruit picking! Our elderly do not have a thing called a free lunch!

If you care so much about these illegals you could always house one just like the big eared oaf who has more rooms than Livermore mistimes his tackles

Immigration IS an issue in this country but the problem is that few people look beyond the likes of the Daily Mail for the real details of it and -to their shame-neither the Conservatives nor Labour have had a proper discussion over a subject that elects such an emotive response from so many and so heavily influences political decisions such as Brexit. As 123 points out, those coming over the channel are hardly the main concern in terms of numbers but it's a useful deflection to having a proper discussion.

The vast majority of immigrants to the UK still come from India and Pakistan (and pre Brexit also Poland). Many of these come over because they have family links here and so surely this is where our scrutiny should be focused because this is where the bulk of our immigration comes from. As Ketts says , it's not an easy problem to solve as you have to take in a variety of considerations including whether such immigrants can support themselves and whether their particular skills are needed as well as humanitarian concerns but the country cannot obviously take in and support unlimited numbers regardless of where they come from.

This country has had over 50,000 migrants so far this year that's FIFTY THOUSAND who have crossed the English channel, well on course for 100,000 by the end of the year and we can’t even deport 7 out of this country from the thousands that come here illegally. Its surely a great way to solve the housing crisis!!

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    This country has had over 50,000 migrants so far this year that's FIFTY THOUSAND who have crossed the English channel, well on course for 100,000 by the end of the year and we can’t even deport 7 out of this country from the thousands that come here illegally. Its surely a great way to solve the housing crisis!!

Exactly Phil! Lets just hope these illegals are put to work the moment they arrive and any hand outs are paid back - just like our students have to do trying to better themselves! I am sure the woke brigade will be asking for translation of benefits and rights soon in Syrian and Kurdish. I do feel all illegal immigrants should be tagged for national security and if they were to go missing they are deported without appeal.

Australia are tough but we are so weak! With the season kicking off soon is there anything for rainbow laces or the its and theys of the world as with taking the knee bollox it's hardly fair?

At least the UK will save on flying in Romanians to pick the fruit as those illegals will be desperate to earn their keep

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)