+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ot - Matt Le Tissier, why I was sacked by Sky

ot - Matt Le Tissier, why I was sacked by Sky

No surprises there then .

https://youtu.be/gK4DVWfyeFs

I an't listened to it, but Sky sports really an't got a clue what works and what a good enjoyable show it used to be.
    Then they break up a popular presenting team, and just go all PC pathetic because certain boxes have to be ticked!. 👎

Stopped watching it since changes.

There's no place in the world of television for people who have an alternative opinion and that's why watching Soccer Saturday has become absolutely shyte viewing. I think Jeff Stelling should've stuck with his decision to leave last season then that would've been the final nail in the coffin for this shyte show on a Saturday afternoon.

Respect to Le Tissier for not being a subservient. The point he raised about Carragher displayed the total hypocrisy among the upper echelons at Sky but still proved futile. Sign of the times unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    There's no place in the world of television for people who have an alternative opinion and that's why watching Soccer Saturday has become absolutely shyte viewing. I think Jeff Stelling should've stuck with his decision to leave last season then that would've been the final nail in the coffin for this shyte show on a Saturday afternoon.

Respect to Le Tissier for not being a subservient. The point he raised about Carragher displayed the total hypocrisy among the upper echelons at Sky but still proved futile. Sign of the times unfortunately.
    I agree 100% mi owd pal. UTB

Apart from the rip off costs, that in a nutshell is why I haven't got Sky. And yes, the carragher situation says it all. I hadn't realised until I listened this that it was a girl that he spat at. Well done Le Tissier for having an opinion and principles.

Matt might come across as a bit opionated and full of himself here, but I agree with him 100%. I think he and the crew were good to watch, and Sky are a disgrace for messing about with a winning format, just to try and appear to be PC!!.

Pair of silly buggers ! Both controversial characters , I can't be doing with that nauseating nasal nerd scouser , what he did was vile , Tiss a great player to watch in his day , complimented well , to what was a very good panel on GSS , 3 Years ago we flew FLYBE airlines to Jersey , waiting to board the plane , the Wife said look at that Big Nose painted around the Co ckpit, underneath was the name of Matthew Le Tissier , it ticculd me that , he must have a good sense of humour for allowing it , maybe he got a few free flights !!

SKY SPORTS ! Sad to hear yesterday that reporter John Gwynne is now receiving EOL care , I know SB, myself and a few more on here always enjoyed his reports, a proper old time report given with such enthusiasm no matter what match he was at, , God Bless Him ♥

That is bad news.

Allus looked forrad to Jeff saying, "Let's hear about that goal, over to John Gwynne" and an excited John, sounding like he was in a bathroom with duff sound equipment, gave his brief report with genuine passion and excitement. He never got the "big" games but covered places like Accrington and Rochdale with huge respect.
    I met him a few times from my days covering East Lancs and he was a really nice fella who would go out of his way to help people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast