+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: If you weren't able to see Notts...

If you weren't able to see Notts...

How would you support the club? I've moved out of the UK again but feel like I want to stump up some money for this year's push.

Been thinking about doing Lifeline more, about buying a season ticket, sponsoring a player, potential other options.

If I get a season ticket are there any charities who'd be able to take the seat and use it for a good cause? Does Notts work with any?

Quote Originally Posted by OchPie View Post
    How would you support the club? I've moved out of the UK again but feel like I want to stump up some money for this year's push.

Been thinking about doing Lifeline more, about buying a season ticket, sponsoring a player, potential other options.

If I get a season ticket are there any charities who'd be able to take the seat and use it for a good cause? Does Notts work with any?
    I love the idea of buying a season ticket and gifting the seat to someone who couldn't otherwise afford it. I think a lot of people will be feeling the pinch with inflation at generational highs.

I'd be happy to do that if cleared via the club or a charity, for sure. But also open for ideas!

Also wow, hadn't realised Lifeline had a waiting list these days.

I was also wondering if there was a way to approach the club and buy a season ticket for a die-hard fan who's perhaps struggling to afford the "luxuries" of life at the moment.

I emailed the club the other week about sponsoring a player this season, but haven't heard back yet (never a great look for a business). They don't have the 2022/23 prices up yet here:

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/comm...r-sponsorship/

I might tweet the club and see.