+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official now. Welcome Jed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Official now. Welcome Jed

Official now.Jed signs 4 year deal.good signing.. who next..Bale or Gayle. Maybe not but chuffed at this signing.

We've made 2 fantastic signings. COYB!

Quote Originally Posted by billsbest View Post
    We've made 2 fantastic signings. COYB!

Great signing! Ship some of the dead wood out now like Phillips, Robinson, Livermore, Zohore and Reach to bring in more quality!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Great signing! Ship some of the dead wood out now like Phillips, Robinson, Livermore, Zohore and Reach to bring in more quality!
    Hopefully a new mindset, keep the new players well away from the likes of Robinson
    We’ve also got Dike who we really haven’t seen yet, so that’s 3 places taken

Both new players are a 100% improvement on what we already had so I for one am extremely pleased at the moment. A good defensive midfielder now would be good and a right back that can defend and cross a ball consistently.

We've certainly made two very good signings to date in Swift and Wallace. Let's hope this trend continues and that we manage to get hold of Choudray. I think that Gayle would be a decent acquisition as well. If possible we need to get rid of some of the dead wood but to be honest it's not going to be easy with the lucrative contracts some of them are on.

Good business this, and we've beaten competition - how often can we say that!

We've got a fair few attacking midfielders now to choose from. I thought creativity was our main issue last season, so this should help.

Presume we will be playing 4-2-3-1 next season. So I think we need 2 new full backs and a defensive midfielder. If we got those in this pre season, and shipped out some of the deadwood I can't see how anyone would complain. A good start to the window.

Love it if we could get Archer from Villa, this lads a hungry rising star, unlike the over comfortable types we have at present.

A pity Bale might go to Cardiff, what a signing he would be.

Sell the season ticket allocation in a week that signing would.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)