+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast

Thread: Prediction League 2021/22

Well done Brin, I flopped good style, next season it is then..............UTM,

Well done Brin, hopefully you'll look better in the bridal gown than you did in those bridesmaid dresses

(Can't understand how I didn't win when all my predictions were correct. It was the teams playing in the games that got it all wrong)

Very well done Brin for winning the "title" and thanks for all your effort in running the competition mate.

For ages and ages I was thinking that LeedsMiller would grab the win because he'd still got his joker to play, but it's all about playing it on the right week and it didn't work out for him in the end. I'm not sure that there's much change needed in the competition Brin because it seems to be working fine as it is, but we can all have a think about it and see if anyone can think of owt to make it more interesting ?

Anyway, I'm happy with my 6th position but I'll be trying my best to improve on it next season. Well done to everyone for making it a great prediction league. Enjoy your summer holidays and stay fit.

Well, at least I was first loser!

Congratulations, Brin, a close run thing which in the traditions of Rotherham United went to the last day. The fact that you put in so much work over the season helps mitigate the disappointment and lends further justification to you lifting the trophy, a worthy winner.

Other challengers will need to emerge from hereon, the years are taking their toll and I'm hanging up my boots. The leather is cracked and wearing thin, especially the ankle supports - and the boots are just as bad. Best wishes.

Well done Brin, I have put down my efes to congratulate you.
    Well done & thank you for running the competing,.

Should say competition ton 😀

Beat me by 6 pts Clarke, hope I have not got to do a topic, on Brins win. 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Well done Brin, I have put down my efes to congratulate you.
    Well done & thank you for running the competing,.
    That’s almost a guard of honour putting your beer down..🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Beat me by 6 pts Clarke, hope I have not got to do a topic, on Brins win. 😂😂
    Close but no ecig….😊..it’s not much of a gap it’s practically brins abacus on an uneven surface away..🤣..

Quote Originally Posted by leedsmiller View Post
    Well, at least I was first loser!

Congratulations, Brin, a close run thing which in the traditions of Rotherham United went to the last day. The fact that you put in so much work over the season helps mitigate the disappointment and lends further justification to you lifting the trophy, a worthy winner.

Other challengers will need to emerge from hereon, the years are taking their toll and I'm hanging up my boots. The leather is cracked and wearing thin, especially the ankle supports - and the boots are just as bad. Best wishes.
    What a poor loser ! packing in after Brin whupped yer ����

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast