+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Masks

Masks

Germany.......strict mask enforcement.....similar death rate.

Japan ....mask worshippers.....record levels of COVID.

Arden.....who declared the elimination of COVID in NZ......it's back, here's Johnny.

North Dakota.....two wards side by side, one imposed ubber strict mask wearing the other no masks......the result.....score draw.

California/ Florida.

They don't work, they have never worked.

As JHB has just said "wearing a mask is like carrying a copy of the guardian, it just signals how good a person you are"

God I love being right.

But it's even better telling folk you're right 😁

Dinna wear them.
    Know plenty fowk been spouting the same for years.
    We bit like the vaccinations

Saw a woman in ASDA yesterday with a dust mask on - you know, the ones that are designed to stop grinding or plaster dust getting into your lungs and are very effective at that. Useless at stopping microscopoic viruses but I'm sure she felt good about life.

Still see a few people even wearing them outside , saw a young girl on craigie ave wearing one walking down the road on Tuesday afternoon in 30c heat unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    Still see a few people even wearing them outside , saw a young girl on craigie ave wearing one walking down the road on Tuesday afternoon in 30c heat unbelievable
    I think it's sad. Total indoctrination of a young life.

They should be putting the same propaganda into encouraging people not to where them ....they won't.....they know they want them back come Autumn.....illusion of control, illusion of doing something.....illusion illusion illusion.....Wizard of ****ing oz

I saw two people getting on to the bus today wearing a mask but nobody else was bothering wearing a mask.
    Calmac ferries are still stating that passengers should wear a face mask and continue to wash their hands at all times.
    None of the passengers are bothering adhering to these daft rules.

Radio Scotland presenter asking a "scientist" if restrictions will be needed in Scotland this winter......answer " most certainly".......it's coming folks.....as much as they can get away with.......which will be a helluva lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Radio Scotland presenter asking a "scientist" if restrictions will be needed in Scotland this winter......answer " most certainly".......it's coming folks.....as much as they can get away with.......which will be a helluva lot.
    I hope you are wrong. The current statistics seem to me to be based on nothing that a statistician would accept. different team will be in place at Westminster so they won't be hampered by what they did last time, and they might need to do things very differently if they want to bury Boris.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)