+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Tony Bellew

O/T Tony Bellew

I’ve just watched his programme on ITV and I was totally in awe of the man.

He came across as a troubled soul but, a beautiful human being. His achievements in the ring were beyond his dreams. Truly phenomenal what he achieved and he now promotes mental health being.

OBE’s are given away like confetti but, if you want better proof of a worthy person then look no further than Tony Bellew, I doff my cap to you Sir.
    Last edited by Brin; 23-06-2022 at 11:16 PM.

I feel the same about Joe Frazier .. I'm not big into boxing tbh but I saw a documentary about his life and came away thinking 'what a man what a gent'.
    Like I say I'm not a boxing man tbh..liked the 80s years ..Benn v Eubank & the heavyweights.

Chris Eubank he's one of my heroes could take a punch. Our own John Breckin he's inspirational for me what he's done for Rotherham Hospice. Met him in person he talks.

Quote Originally Posted by vespabri View Post
    I feel the same about Joe Frazier .. I'm not big into boxing tbh but I saw a documentary about his life and came away thinking 'what a man what a gent'.
    Like I say I'm not a boxing man tbh..liked the 80s years ..Benn v Eubank & the heavyweights.
    That's why Ali hated Frazier, the real deal where Ali was a media invention