+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boris for the CHOP..?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    How many times do I need to tell you sinkov, the Labour party lost 200,000 fully paid up members because we did not want a Tory running our political party.

And why on earth should anyone condemn the current rail strike?
    I’m interested BT what makes the rail workers any different to any of us who incidentally are all suffering- some more than others now as they have to find alternative more expensive ways to get to work or can’t get there at all.

I noticed earlier in year that the politicians and this is unique decided to give themselves a hefty pay rise - who decided that ? Not us that’s for sure we didn’t vote or complain because we couldn’t .

Society has / is changing and it’s creating a stance from people that I’ll look after mine and that’s it bo —ocks to everyone else , you yourself want no millionaires no divide no classes but the very people you vote for are creating it through mis management of funds - immigration- benefits and so it goes on to strikes for more pay from a pot of money that’s already spent.

The whole debacle is past the point of no
    Return - you can’t keep giving from an empty pot.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I’m interested BT what makes the rail workers any different to any of us who incidentally are all suffering- some more than others now as they have to find alternative more expensive ways to get to work or can’t get there at all.

I noticed earlier in year that the politicians and this is unique decided to give themselves a hefty pay rise - who decided that ? Not us that’s for sure we didn’t vote or complain because we couldn’t .

Society has / is changing and it’s creating a stance from people that I’ll look after mine and that’s it bo —ocks to everyone else , you yourself want no millionaires no divide no classes but the very people you vote for are creating it through mis management of funds - immigration- benefits and so it goes on to strikes for more pay from a pot of money that’s already spent.

The whole debacle is past the point of no
    Return - you can’t keep giving from an empty pot.
    Rail operating profits from UK taxpayers and rail travellers are being transferred to Germany, France, Italy and Hong Kong.

That's where the stakeholders do their business, not here in the UK.

They do not give a flying f*ck about UK worker conditions, and if it all goes tits up the eejits like Schnapps and Blow Job will just give them another bail out from (you guessed it!) the British taxpayer.

Incidentally, our present, mainly corrupt Cabinet full of Conservative and Unionist Cretins led by a blonde-haired, grinning, smirking, clueless clown aided and abetted by their quisling sidekick Kier Starmer, stand by and authorise the highest rail travel costs in Europe while simultaneously offering the worse pay and work conditions for rail operatives. Go figure?

I have every sympathy for the striking rail workers, they have every right to withdraw their labour if they so wish. I've been on a 7 week strike, it's horrendous, quite simply with no wage your money soon runs out, but the bills keep on coming, the mortgage has to be paid and the family fed, so it's no easy decision to go on strike.

What baffles me though is the timing of this one, inflation is going through the roof, energy costs likewise, food prices are rocketing and there are ominous gaps on supermarket shelves, petrol is getting on for £2 a litre, the situation is so bad that food banks are running out of food while overflowing with customers. Yet in this horrific scenario, when you'd think anyone with a reasonably well paid job would be happy to keep their head down and battle on, this lot decide they don't need their wage, they and their families can manage without it.

Really ? Doesn't seem credible to me, as ever, all is most certainly not as it appears, nor as the MSM would have you think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I have every sympathy for the striking rail workers, they have every right to withdraw their labour if they so wish. I've been on a 7 week strike, it's horrendous, quite simply with no wage your money soon runs out, but the bills keep on coming, the mortgage has to be paid and the family fed, so it's no easy decision to go on strike.

What baffles me though is the timing of this one, inflation is going through the roof, energy costs likewise, food prices are rocketing and there are ominous gaps on supermarket shelves, petrol is getting on for £2 a litre, the situation is so bad that food banks are running out of food while overflowing with customers. Yet in this horrific scenario, when you'd think anyone with a reasonably well paid job would be happy to keep their head down and battle on, this lot decide they don't need their wage, they and their families can manage without it.

Really ? Doesn't seem credible to me, as ever, all is most certainly not as it appears, nor as the MSM would have you think it is.
    The worst is yet to come Sinkov.From September Russia is applying reverse sanctions to all "unfriendly" nations.Your cheap mans Churchill picked the wrong fight.His opportunism is going to lead to the biggest economic crisis in the UK and the West since WW2.He will keep on smirking and say just let him get on with the job of ruining the country.

When our workers realise they are being pushed to the limit just to survive and then find out their beloved Prime Minister wanted to spaff £150,000 on a tree house for his six month old son, they are going to strike.

Even our criminal barristers have had enough of this goon.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...pinionuk_email

When our workers realise they are being pushed to the limit just to survive and then find out their beloved Prime Minister wanted to spaff £150,000 on a tree house for his six month old son, they are going to strike.

Even our criminal barristers have had enough of this goon.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...pinionuk_email
    I have already spoken to Vlad to get a move on and defeat Ukraine then the two faced,lying,arrogant,lecherous,adulterous charlaton can feck off back to Burlingdon doing speeches for £100k a throw.

"two faced, lying, arrogant, lecherous, adulterous charlatan can feck off back to Bullingdon doing speeches for £100k a throw."

I'm nicking that CiB!

When our workers realise they are being pushed to the limit just to survive]
    "The BBC has calculated that the median pay of full-time workers involved in the RMT national rail strike is £38,000."

Yes, it must be a bugger trying to survive on £38,000 a year.

"The BBC has calculated that the median pay of full-time workers involved in the RMT national rail strike is £38,000."

Yes, it must be a bugger trying to survive on £38,000 a year.
    The BBC has calculated........and you believe the BBC Sinkov? I honestly thought you had more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    The BBC has calculated........and you believe the BBC Sinkov? I honestly thought you had more sense.
    In this case I do CiB, Gove said it was £44k and the BBC, of course, has Fact Checked him and said it's £38k. Bit of an own goal by the Fake News Factory, but I'll take their word for it on this one.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)