+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Geraldo Bajrami

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Ooer:

Obviously bullsh!t but I’d love it to be true.I’m still fewmin the head coach had lined himself up a new job before our biggest game of the season. Some might say ‘that’s football’ , but it ain’t right.

A 22-year-old 6ft 2 centreback with a solid reputation from his own fans? Sounds good to me...

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Obviously bullsh!t but I’d love it to be true.I’m still fewmin the head coach had lined himself up a new job before our biggest game of the season. Some might say ‘that’s football’ , but it ain’t right.
    Same thing happened with the same club a few years back remember Mark Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Ooer:

"False misrepresentation" Jesus wept

Wouldn't this be galling if he ends up signing for Burchnall after we chased him last winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_Southwell_Magpie View Post
    Wouldn't this be galling if he ends up signing for Burchnall after we chased him last winter.
    Just like when Cooper released Noble then Forest Green signed him after Cooper went there

Quote Originally Posted by pjace View Post
    Same thing happened with the same club a few years back remember Mark Cooper
    That example couldn't be more different than IB situation

Announcement incoming on Nott’s Twitter, sounds very positive

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Announcement incoming on Nott’s Twitter, sounds very positive
    I like it, it is always just a few minutes teaser, enough time to get us talking and anticipating.

I think we're doing really well this close season and the club just seems so professional now compared to the past. I do think though it will be Ruben going which I would be very disappointed about but we are Notts County and we will move on! COYP

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast