+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Geraldo Bajrami

Geraldo Bajrami

Has left Kidderminster...

Any rumours?

A journalist who covers Kidderminster tweeted we had 3 offers rejected in March (assuming by Kidderminster?) But interest from League 2 has been seen as well. I've read that we already have an agreement in place for the end of his contract so might be us he's coming to? No idea if he's any food or not, never seen him play

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Has left Kidderminster...

Any rumours?
    Chesterfield

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    A journalist who covers Kidderminster tweeted we had 3 offers rejected in March (assuming by Kidderminster?) But interest from League 2 has been seen as well. I've read that we already have an agreement in place for the end of his contract so might be us he's coming to? No idea if he's any food or not, never seen him play
    He's hungry for success

He sounds very decent and just what we need, I would be very happy if we got him.

He was one my sauce flagged up as being already sorted, but we'll see. Seems to be interest in him by League clubs. Though I did notice Kiddy signed Krystian Pearce yesterday?

P:S. He did warn me to expect Cal to go. But again, we'll see.
    Last edited by countygump; 24-06-2022 at 08:13 AM.

Ooer:

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    He was one my sauce flagged up as being already sorted, but we'll see. Seems to be interest in him by League clubs. Though I did notice Kiddy signed Krystian Pearce yesterday?

P:S. He did warn me to expect Cal to go. But again, we'll see.
    If we are going to lose one of CR or RR, Cal would be my preference. I really like how the club does its business now though, no false promises, the odd rumour that someone manages to pick up, but everything done and announced (IMO) properly.

Quote Originally Posted by PTID1862 View Post
    If we are going to lose one of CR or RR, Cal would be my preference. I really like how the club does its business now though, no false promises, the odd rumour that someone manages to pick up, but everything done and announced (IMO) properly.
    Yet another positive example of the club being run in a very professional manner. Promotion may take time, but I am confident that when it does come, which it will, then our success will have been achieved upon strong foundations.

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post
    Yet another positive example of the club being run in a very professional manner. Promotion may take time, but I am confident that when it does come, which it will, then our success will have been achieved upon strong foundations.
    Absolutely!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast