+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New income source

New income source

Just seen that Rotherham have done a great new deal, they have sold all last years old shirts and shop stuff to the Pigs because it will make all the ex Rotherham players feel at home, Darren Moore was quoted as saying "This is a great deal for both clubs, I have been an admirer of Paul and Rotherham for many years, as manager that hasn't got a clue about what I am doing, I decided that taking anything from the Rotherham success story would really help this great club get back to where it belongs. I understand that the chairman is also hoping to rebuild our ground by taking the old seats and stands from Millmoor". After the interview Darren went back to reading the PW signed book on Football Management for Dummies and practicing the tactics on his Subbuteo set

And another Rotherham based company helping them out

https://www.beer-pig.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Just seen that Rotherham have done a great new deal, they have sold all last years old shirts and shop stuff to the Pigs because it will make all the ex Rotherham players feel at home, Darren Moore was quoted as saying "This is a great deal for both clubs, I have been an admirer of Paul and Rotherham for many years, as manager that hasn't got a clue about what I am doing, I decided that taking anything from the Rotherham success story would really help this great club get back to where it belongs. I understand that the chairman is also hoping to rebuild our ground by taking the old seats and stands from Millmoor". After the interview Darren went back to reading the PW signed book on Football Management for Dummies and practicing the tactics on his Subbuteo set

I can reveal that I have seen this confirmed on Tw(a)tter - PM to resign following by-election debacle and take up consultancy role with SWFC.
    Johnson said "as a 'greased piglet' I feel I am fully qualified for the role, and I can lie my way to the European Super League"

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post

I can reveal that I have seen this confirmed on Tw(a)tter - PM to resign following by-election debacle and take up consultancy role with SWFC.
    Johnson said "as a 'greased piglet' I feel I am fully qualified for the role, and I can lie my way to the European Super League"
    good addition