+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Eaves confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by MillmoorRon View Post
    Was that the one where their keeper clearly handled outside the area yards from the linesman and he did nothing?
    Unlikely as both linesmen were women that day

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I didn’t want him back but he’s here and I’ll support him.

Remember Smith when others didn’t want him?
    Pretty much my view too.

Wonder how many on here would happy to be judged today on what they were like and what their abilities were when they were 20 years old?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Not everyone clarky. I posted he would be a good fit for Rufc. So ok I may have been the only one 😄
    I might not have posted about it but I agree with you so you're not the only one, He's impressed me on the few occasions I've seen him play for Hull and before that at Gillingham. A completely different player to the one Evans signed on loan years ago. I'm happy with that signing. Hopefully it works out well but we'll have to wait and see.

Welcome Tom.

For some reason I can't stop calling you Trevor. I think it's subliminal to our Shoestring budget.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Give him a chance. Other forward we're said to be signing hope it's younger legs. Any news on Bramall?
    "Give him a chance"? How about supporting him because he's one of our players. I know you may find that difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Welcome Tom.

For some reason I can't stop calling you Trevor. I think it's subliminal to our Shoestring budget.
    Well he should be able to put his laces through the ball

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    "Give him a chance"? How about supporting him because he's one of our players. I know you may find that difficult.

Hope he proves worth signing. How can judge a player unless you see him playing for us?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Welcome Tom.

No-one under the age of 50 will have a clue what we are on about - no change there then.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Hope he proves worth signing. How can judge a player unless you see him playing for us?

How can you

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast