+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 📝📝 Bajrami and Austin sign

Brilliant work Notts! I'm so excited for next season. COYP

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Hope we sign that Jamie Sommers next. Would be a better, stronger, faster team than it was before with both
    For heavens sake Swale, i just spat me sodding coffee out, **** on it

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    ''When you consider the signings of Macaulay Langstaff and Cedwyn Scott and the fact we have Cal Roberts and Ruben Rodrigues, who are quite clearly two of the biggest attacking threats in the division, it’s very exciting to know we have such strong competition in attacking areas''.

Eggs ackly. Fingers crossed.

I think they're 2 excellent signings, really pleased and the fact they have been captains is the cherry on the cake.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 24-06-2022 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Fixed typo

Quote Originally Posted by PTID1862 View Post
    For heavens sake Swale, i just spat me sodding coffee out, **** on it
    Soz.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Soz.
    Lies, lol

I'd like to think some of our posters who reckon Notts' current owners don't have ambition may be at least considering a rethink following the recent crop of highly-rated acquisitions. Nothing won yet of course but the intent is clearly there.

Not just highly rated acquisitions but the right ones. Well thought out with the present and future in mind.

Looking forward to see what journeymen league 1/2 players Wrexham drop 200k on.

This is more good news coming out of Meadow Lane. That's the centre back many wanted, and his team mate. Not sure how often we've signed 2 pairs from 2 clubs before but it can surely on help. Plus its another much needed 6 footer signed.

No need to worry about lack of activity or traction in the transfer market its only the 24th June!! Lol.

Have we now hit the point where we should worry more about outgoings than any potential further incomings?

Hopefully this latest piece of positive transfer news will convince a few to press the button on a new season ticket. It's certainly got my finger offering over the button to take 4/6 on Notts finishing Top 7. Probably a little premature with more Ins/Outs no doubt to come but it's very tempting to take the price now and win some more beer money.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ_OTF View Post
    Not just highly rated acquisitions but the right ones. Well thought out with the present and future in mind.

Looking forward to see what journeymen league 1/2 players Wrexham drop 200k on.
    Totally agree this is why I like this method.

Williams explained how it works well the other day.

I really didnt want us signing Doyles CMS O'Brien types on the slide again.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast