+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Clowes buys Pride Park

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    I thin a Nigel Clough one would attract less opprobrium
    ‘Opprobrium’...good word...bet it’s a first on here!

Tom Morgan,
    SPORTS NEWS CORRESPONDENT and
    John Percy
    27 June 2022 • 9:37pm

Wayne Rooney's long-term agent is under investigation by the Football Association for secretly paying staff and player wages at Derby County, Telegraph Sport can reveal.

A cheque worth around £1.6million was allegedly handed over to cover salaries in May in an attempt to help the American businessman Chris Kirchner get his failed takeover on track.

As part of his deal to run the club, Kirchner is understood to have initially promised to cover player and staff wages after the first week of May. Stretford is believed to have covered the bill towards the end of the month, however, when the takeover first ran into serious problems.

Paul Stretford, one of the most influential representatives in the domestic game, is now cooperating with an FA investigation into claims his intervention may have breached agent regulations.

The governing body is understood to be exploring potential conflict of interest issues, given his close ties with former England captain Rooney, who was at the time Derby manager.

We’ll seemif he takesover on Wednesday, if he does then fair enough I was wrong but that diesnt mean hes a good long term owner

I tell you what though, the fans of other clubs can just feck off now, its getting right on my nerves listening to them call for more punishment its a ****ing vendetta now on their part

“Football family” my ar3e

Forest fans are the weirdest bunch, just been promoted to the prem and spending 17m on complete unknown players from abroad, yet they want us punished even more and soend more time waffling about us

Weird ffs

Weve got 2 players, no manager as yet, been deducted 21 points and relegated, having to olay catch up just to ruffle a squad together for the season in the 3rd tier

But we “havent been punished enough”, I hear that from any ****er in person and im smacking his skull in

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Weve got 2 players, no manager as yet, been deducted 21 points and relegated, having to olay catch up just to ruffle a squad together for the season in the 3rd tier

But we “havent been punished enough”, I hear that from any ****er in person and im smacking his skull in
    And the relevance to this thread of your mind numbing post is?

We’re still public enemy number 1 then

Woopty doo Stretford loaned the club 1.6 m ffs,

We haven't been punished enough.

Go for it

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    We haven't been punished enough.

Go for it
    brilliant

A lot of other clubs fans dissapeared but this story pops up and its open ****ing season again with “deduct them points” “kick them out”

Its utterly disgusting at this point and if we ever get back to just being a football club I will eagerly await the next club to be hounded with utter glee ffs, Bristol City would be funny if its their turn next

Forest as we know are in the bubble and cant be touched for the next few years at least but theyll get theres eventually with any luck, and no its nothing to do with the fake rivalry more to do with the bast@rds hounding a injured animal, pitiful

A lot of other clubs fans dissapeared but this story pops up and its open ****ing season again with “deduct them points” “kick them out”

Its utterly disgusting at this point and if we ever get back to just being a football club I will eagerly await the next club to be hounded with utter glee ffs, Bristol City would be funny if its their turn next

Forest as we know are in the bubble and cant be touched for the next few years at least but theyll get theres eventually with any luck, and no its nothing to do with the fake rivalry more to do with the bast@rds hounding a injured animal, pitiful
    Do you need a hug?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)