+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Clowes buys Pride Park

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    You really are an enigma.
    I get threatened on here, yet scoff by laughing at him.
    No words on morals from you on what this forum is about.

Then on another thread, YOU decide who can/can't reply to a question.

I'm so gald the education system is free from bias & selective morals.
    Gives me a warm glow
    Nothing remotely enigmatic, Tricky...totally straightforward.

I’m sick and tired of you coming on a DCFC forum to gloat about the misfortune of OUR club. You can dress it up anyway you like but that’s what you’ve been doing for as long as any one can remember now.
    Your club is doing well...ours is in the s**t. I’m all for banter over results etc but this situation transcends that and you either a) just don’t get it or b) are relishing the threat to our existence. I suspect it’s the latter.

You set out to wind people up and have succeeded with DCFCA. A case of ‘reap what you sow’ and, as I’m sure you know, his threats are entirely empty, meaningless and possibly a tad insane.

Opening up the forum over breakfast this morning to find two clowns indulging in insults and threats isn’t what most of us come on here for.

There will always be occasions when people fall out and exchange angry words. One of the reasons I have avoided ‘discussing’ political issues with you is because it has become futile to engage in political debate with you without it becoming totally tiresome for me and everyone else. We will never see eye to eye and are, politically speaking, diametrically opposite.

Clear enough?

P.S. The investigation into your owner’s suitability been concluded yet?
    Last edited by ramAnag; 29-06-2022 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Nothing remotely enigmatic, Tricky...totally straightforward.

I’m sick and tired of you coming on a DCFC forum to gloat about the misfortune of OUR club. You can dress it up anyway you like but that’s what you’ve been doing for as long as any one can remember now.
    Your club is doing well...ours is in the s**t. I’m all for banter over results etc but this situation transcends that and you either a) just don’t get it or b) are relishing the threat to our existence. I suspect it’s the latter.

You set out to wind people up and have succeeded with DCFCA. A case of ‘reap what you sow’ and, as I’m sure you know, his threats are entirely empty, meaningless and possibly a tad insane.

Opening up the forum over breakfast this morning to find two clowns indulging in insults and threats isn’t what most of us come on here for.

There will always be occasions when people fall out and exchange angry words. One of the reasons I have avoided ‘discussing’ political issues with you is because it has become futile to engage in political debate with you without it becoming totally tiresome for me and everyone else. We will never see eye to eye and are, politically speaking, diametrically opposite.

Clear enough?

P.S. The investigation into your owner’s suitability been concluded yet?
    nope, you're double standards are laughable.

I don't know rA seeing the unspeakable in pursuit of the uneatable this morning was light relief when compared to the last 9 months of remorseless bad news, disappointment and negativity. These past months have almost made me look back on the Brexit debate with rose tinted glasses. But not quite.

Rest assured, no-one needs to wind DCFCA up, he does a great job of winding himself up and then lashing out at anything or anyone he choses on a random basis. As I'm sure your career has shown you repeatedly, its just a child indulging in attention seeking.

So chill out, I actually quite enjoy TTR's intervention on this forum, it adds perspective: maybe not perspective I generally agree with, but I think he makes the forum a better more amusing place to be. there, I've said it, committed treason!

nope, you're double standards are laughable.
    My double standards? Can’t wait for this explanation...complete with examples. The floor is all yours.

My double standards? Can’t wait for this explanation...complete with examples. The floor is all yours.
    I don't have to, you knew exactly what I meant.

You preach on the side of morals, until it conflcits with yours, then you either ignore it or soft soap it.

You do the same with others on here.
    You could call out myself for example for something which offends you(though no one else complains), then along comes your bomber pilot, insults every man and his dog. Using extreme language and offence and you say nothing.

It smacks of hypocrisy at many times.
    By all means take you Liberal/neutral stance. But please stick with it and not cherry pick what suits you.

I don't need to troll back through post after post to prove this, you've been called out for it many times.

BTW this is a public forum.
    You nor anyone else, has no right to decide who can post on it. The rules are at the top of the page.
    You may not like me, frankly I don't give a monkeys, that's your problem.
    Until I break those rules, then please, stfu.
    I have had one yellow, which I meekly accepted, as Swale pushed something too far.
    I apologised, it was accepted.
    Now shush and do what you was saying earlier. You was supposed to be ignorong me.
    I can't help it, if your sensitivity makes you cry at the slightest thing.

I don't have to, you knew exactly what I meant.

You preach on the side of morals, until it conflcits with yours, then you either ignore it or soft soap it.

You do the same with others on here.
    You could call out myself for example for something which offends you(though no one else complains), then along comes your bomber pilot, insults every man and his dog. Using extreme language and offence and you say nothing.

It smacks of hypocrisy at many times.
    By all means take you Liberal/neutral stance. But please stick with it and not cherry pick what suits you.

I don't need to troll back through post after post to prove this, you've been called out for it many times.

BTW this is a public forum.
    You nor anyone else, has no right to decide who can post on it. The rules are at the top of the page.
    You may not like me, frankly I don't give a monkeys, that's your problem.
    Until I break those rules, then please, stfu.
    I have had one yellow, which I meekly accepted, as Swale pushed something too far.
    I apologised, it was accepted.
    Now shush and do what you was saying earlier. You was supposed to be ignorong me.
    I can't help it, if your sensitivity makes you cry at the slightest thing.
    Lol...aka...you can neither explain nor offer examples. The floor remains yours and don’t forget...it’s my ‘double standards’ we’re referring to.

I went to a gathering in Notts on Friday. Smart casual, some folk had ties on, I was open necked but well presented. Friend of the family turned up in joggers and a Forest shirt. His first three comments were derogatory and aimed at Derby’s misfortune. Normally I’d suck it up but I’ve missed having an audience since Covid so I had my say, along the lines of why, when they have so much to comment on about their own club, do Forest fans persist in talking about Derby? Rams fans have NO interest in Forest. I followed by saying I’m glad the guy knew the contractual position of all Derby players because I actually couldn’t even name a single Forest player (confirmed by my bro in law, who’s aForest fan but I guess equally sick of / embarrassed by this twit). I thought as I was mid-speech, I wonder if this guy is TTR? It soon became obvious that he wasn’t because he didn’t say a single word in response and left shortly after.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I went to a gathering in Notts on Friday. Smart casual, some folk had ties on, I was open necked but well presented. Friend of the family turned up in joggers and a Forest shirt. His first three comments were derogatory and aimed at Derby’s misfortune. Normally I’d suck it up but I’ve missed having an audience since Covid so I had my say, along the lines of why, when they have so much to comment on about their own club, do Forest fans persist in talking about Derby? Rams fans have NO interest in Forest. I followed by saying I’m glad the guy knew the contractual position of all Derby players because I actually couldn’t even name a single Forest player (confirmed by my bro in law, who’s aForest fan but I guess equally sick of / embarrassed by this twit). I thought as I was mid-speech, I wonder if this guy is TTR? It soon became obvious that he wasn’t because he didn’t say a single word in response and left shortly after.
    On reflection it was probably Romanis

You really are an enigma.
    I get threatened on here, yet scoff by laughing at him.
    No words on morals from you on what this forum is about.

Then on another thread, YOU decide who can/can't reply to a question.

I'm so gald the education system is free from bias & selective morals.
    Gives me a warm glow
    Jeez, I open up to read a Thicky post and bugger me if he isn't being a total hypocrite over threats!! Ha, have you forgotten your numerous threats for you or your imaginary Gf to sort me out? Bloody funny you are!

I mean I agree threats of any sort are unacceptable and there should be a ban, but come on Thicky your as guilty as he is!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Sounds like Thicky, can't see him saying in public what he [posts on here. I mean most people would be falling around pissing themselves laughing if he did!

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)