+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window so far

Transfer Window so far

So far B+ from me - brought in a few players early which is good and all seem good additions and the RB looks v v good.

Linked with players where we are need more depth CDM and ST.

Who knows what will happen with KP and Rapha and seems to be quiet on the LB front - we were linked with Hickey in January and he looks decent or maybe they are happy with Junior!

Need 2 players for every position.
    No more of this small squad &hit.
    It don't work in the prem and nearly got us relegated.

This window will boil down to two things

- If we sign a proven goalscorer
    - If we keep at least one of Raphinha/Phillips (both would be an outstanding window)

If we don't do these things we can sign all the players we want, we'd still be relegation fodder and its a crap window

More click-bait, hopefully.

https://motleedsnews.com/news/leeds-...tacker-otavio/

A goal every ten games for an "attacking midfielder" (Harrison, 1 in 4, Raphina 1 in 3, even Dan James, 1 in 8), worth £34m, really?

This is going to be a **** window, if our board can't keep hold of one of these two stars then they really are useless chances and I'd fear relegation once again

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    This is going to be a **** window, if our board can't keep hold of one of these two stars then they really are useless chances and I'd fear relegation once again
    Come on Joel, be realistic. Of the two, who was considered most likely to stay, and he (and his agent I suspect) has gone and sh1t all over us for a laughable price and move to the bench at schitty. Raphina was always going to go, he made it as clear as day that this was his last season at LUFC and has made no secret of both the desire and intent to move somewhere where he (and HIS agent) thinks Champions League is a realistic prospect. I don't like what that means, but at least he's no hypocrite. We will keep neither player.

This KP transfer is a shocker of the highest order!

I mean we have England's player of the year on our books and Radz lets him go for 45 million feckin quid - fecking horrendous business from our point of view.

If the end of the season wasn't bad enough this has taken it to another level.

Next season can go feck it self as far as I am concerned.

I've already canceled my football subscription f radz and the cronies had enough

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)