+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window so far

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Buy dear.
    Sell cheap.
    No a great business model.
    Only Leeds United could sell their best player to one of the richest clubs in the World for 15-20 million quid shy of what he is actually worth!

Indefensible billy and darn right stupidity of the highest level.

Our board are thick.

So we sell the player who didn’t want to go (cheap and early) couldn’t even drag it out for another few mil.
    And then the player who can’t wait to leave we……………..?

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    So we sell the player who didn’t want to go (cheap and early) couldn’t even drag it out for another few mil.
    And then the player who can’t wait to leave we……………..?
    Like I said billy...our board are thick!

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Like I said billy...our board are thick!
    Publicly he didn’t say he want to go but who knows behind the scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Publicly he didn’t say he want to go but who knows behind the scenes.
    Can't blame him if he did want to go hopey cos he ain't gonna win feck all with us and will win everything with Citeh my problem is the fee we have agreed with Citeh...they have had our pants down mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Can't blame him if he did want to go hopey cos he ain't gonna win feck all with us and will win everything with Citeh my problem is the fee we have agreed with Citeh...they have had our pants down mate.
    Agree 100%. Its the fee that's disappointing. All I can think of is that he is injury prone these days. But at Shi+ty he won't have to work as hard because of better players around him. He is going to win lots of trophies over there.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    And as always when you're challenged to answer a straight question with a straight answer this defender of the LUFC faith goes strangely (or not so strangely) silent

I ask again, what is representative of "a good bit of business" when the club sells it's one real class international for a pittance and sends him off to warm the bench at Schitty?
    I don't answer on call to your endless ****e about the club. All you ever do if fkn moan about the club... So I fully remember YOU TOLD US SO... but guess what.. despite not keeping Gary Monk, Goalie Green and other disastrous stuff YOU HAVE TOLD US ABOUT... funnily despite all the bad business the club is starting its 3rd season back in PL and just sold a player for 45M, who would have thought a club so badly wrong as ours (not yours) had a player on the books at that value... feck me where is it all going wrong... now go of and whinge about the next thing... I always look forward to your posts... said no one ever

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    I don't answer on call to your endless ****e about the club. All you ever do if fkn moan about the club... So I fully remember YOU TOLD US SO... but guess what.. despite not keeping Gary Monk, Goalie Green and other disastrous stuff YOU HAVE TOLD US ABOUT... funnily despite all the bad business the club is starting its 3rd season back in PL and just sold a player for 45M, who would have thought a club so badly wrong as ours (not yours) had a player on the books at that value... feck me where is it all going wrong... now go of and whinge about the next thing... I always look forward to your posts... said no one ever
    So in other words and much shorter, No, you can't answer a straight question. Surprise, surprise.

If we are really serious why arent are we going for someone proven like Conor Gallagher?

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    If we are really serious why arent are we going for someone proven like Conor Gallagher?
    You answer your own question

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)