+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Roe v Wade Overturned

Why has all of Europe been at pains to suppress this data?

Quote Originally Posted by Omegstrat6 View Post
    And the Right don't similarly "manufacture legal pretexts"?I

I get it that the Roe v Wade thing was over turned on a legal technicality but the real question remains why so many Americans are against abortion, even in cases of rape? "Infanticide"? Really?

I would very obviously not wish this on anyone but, for arguments sake, say your wife or daughter was attacked and raped and got pregnant and they were adamant they wanted an abortion, would you protest against it? Or say that your daughter got pregnant by her husband/partner but early scans picked up severe problems that indicated a very high chance that the baby would have low life expectancy and little quality of life and would need to be on life support. Your daughter and partner make to difficult decision to terminate. Would you fight their decision?

Abortion in itself isn't an "in" thing, it isn't about "fashion". It's about not over-riding the rights of the individual girls/women concerned to have freedom of choice about their own bodies-and the foetus isn't a self supporting entity at that point.

Good post! Many Americans claim the Taliban is prehistoric ( which is true ) for banning girls education. But sorry - it's the same ilk to takeaway abortion rights of a girl for whatever eventuality which could be school girl accident, rape, incest or whatever. There's no difference in my opinion! Shocking and sad!

Quote Originally Posted by Robus View Post
    Why has all of Europe been at pains to suppress this data?
    You can find data on whatever you want to prove a point. You purposefully find data that supports your argument rather than a balanced view. Your reasoning is because you are openly a racist, with shocking values. I'm surprised you picked WBA as a club to spout this hatred, when we have been a club with incredibly inclusive values since the 70s.

It's the same with the guns, which is clearly an awful thing for your country, but you will locate data which supports why you should have them because you like having them.

I will concede that child rape is a growing problem where you are. Rochedale, Rotherham--over twenty scandal now I hear. About a million English boys and girls have been molested by Asian immigrants.

Shabir Ahmad, the leader of the Rochedale gang was released from prison, having impregnated a 13 year-old English girl. Asked if thought it would be just to deport him to Pakistan, he replied: No, my son needs a role model. No lie.

He will never be deported. Tell me again, what exactly was your complaint against the Taliban?

https://youtu.be/3V4GIZRnz-M
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/392812...nored-by-cops/

By they way, I'm choosy in my forum posting. I contribute to threads on American politics and occasionally immigration. Otherwise I read and learn.
    Last edited by Robus; 26-06-2022 at 07:00 PM.

Interesting development as companies in America pledge funds for their employees to become abortion tourists. Apologies for the glib tone, I genuinely haven't had time to read the article in full. It will be interesting to see the take on this in US states which oppose abortion.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-61941591

The won't be able to stop it. Interstate travel is an explicit constitutional liberty.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)