+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harry Gration

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Hey up Roma i hope you & yours are ok mi owd pal. HARRY was by far the best presenter Look North ever had.He had such a warm personality and was always professional on the TV.He seemed to be able to show affinity to all the clubs in Yorkshire and was seen at plenty of BLADES presentations,usually being the man wi the mic.I was shocked to hear of his passing. RIP HARRY. UTB
    Morning Mate , firstly im hoping that yourself and family are well , and your back on the mend after your Op? Things ent quite gone the way i would have liked, another setback for me 😤 I started a 12 week course of Chemo @ WP last friday 🏥💉🙏👊💪 not nice , a still look like Paulo Rossi tho 🤭!! Am battling on and hopefully completing my 100 miles for Barnsley Hospice in July? Depending on my fitness and Fatigue, av made a start already in anticipation of this treatment , it could be September before i complete the walk "but i will" 🧡, take care mate , love and Regards to you all
    Roma 🇮🇹 Forza di Reds ⚽️🚩

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Morning Mate , firstly im hoping that yourself and family are well , and your back on the mend after your Op? Things ent quite gone the way i would have liked, another setback for me 😤 I started a 12 week course of Chemo @ WP last friday 🏥💉🙏👊💪 not nice , a still look like Paulo Rossi tho 🤭!! Am battling on and hopefully completing my 100 miles for Barnsley Hospice in July? Depending on my fitness and Fatigue, av made a start already in anticipation of this treatment , it could be September before i complete the walk "but i will" 🧡, take care mate , love and Regards to you all
    Roma 🇮🇹 Forza di Reds ⚽️🚩
    Very sad to read that this morning Roma but your spirit and fighting capacity is there for all to see .

If there's anything any of us can do to support you in anyway let's us know mate , even arranging to pick you up and getting you down to Oakwell for a game , it's no problem at all .

Take care mi owd we are 100% behind you .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Very sad to read that this morning Roma but your spirit and fighting capacity is there for all to see .

If there's anything any of us can do to support you in anyway let's us know mate , even arranging to pick you up and getting you down to Oakwell for a game , it's no problem at all .

Take care mi owd we are 100% behind you .
    That's very kind and thoughtful , thank you all , I'm OK and can still get about fine , it's the tiredness /fatigue ,, that's the problem , I'm going to be OK , av me walk to do which gives me something else to think about , and I will complete that " eventually" thanks anyway , and dunt be nattrin , Forza Di Reds

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12