+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57

Thread: Darko Gyabi

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    7,219

    Darko Gyabi

    Is he for the first team revolution or
    for the u23s never to be heard of again.
    (apart from a hammering in the cup)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,466
    He's outstanding. An agressive holding midfielder that has lots of experience at the highest levels of football. An ideal replacement for KP.


    errrr, wait... I mixed him up with someone else.


    He's outstanding.... just ask Orta he'll tell you.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,466
    Man, It's not like citeh bent us over enough on KP. They then screw us for an unproven 18yo that's never played a minute of prem football for 5 million.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,466
    what's the highest tranfer fee ever paid for a youth player that's never played a minute of prem football? this has to be close to the record if not breaking it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    13,238
    Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    what's the highest tranfer fee ever paid for a youth player that's never played a minute of prem football? this has to be close to the record if not breaking it.
    "Trust Ortas judgment"............

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    13,238
    And it's good to see that the journos are staying "right on the ball" (pun definitely intended)

    https://www.footballtransfertavern.c...s-darko-gyabi/

    Posted on 25/6/2022 @ 17:11.

    Easy money (almost as easy as being a DoF at LUFC)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    7,219
    Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    He's outstanding. An agressive holding midfielder that has lots of experience at the highest levels of football. An ideal replacement for KP.


    errrr, wait... I mixed him up with someone else.


    He's outstanding.... just ask Orta he'll tell you.
    Out standing in his field.
    He might need to be moving quite a bit.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,239
    5m for a kid who had 1 year left on his contract and played 11 PL2 games last year, its laughable.

    He has proven absolutely nothing at any serious level, he could be good but to me its a lot for not a lot

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    13,238
    Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    5m for a kid who had 1 year left on his contract and played 11 PL2 games last year, its laughable.

    He has proven absolutely nothing at any serious level, he could be good but to me its a lot for not a lot
    It's the equivalent of the Kit Kats that HO mention on the KP thread.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    13,203
    Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    5m for a kid who had 1 year left on his contract and played 11 PL2 games last year, its laughable.

    He has proven absolutely nothing at any serious level, he could be good but to me its a lot for not a lot
    Its like Orta and the rest of the clan are doing their best to wind the whole fan base up!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •