+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Squad looking much stronger

Squad looking much stronger

Just looking at squad going to Oz, some decent quality & cover in most areas now, just need that top striker, and ideally another LB, as Firpo already carrying injury. On paper things look good, improvement from Orta & co this time around, just need to get the Raph situation sorted, and the missing players in, up and running.

Certainly a better early season of signings than last year, hopefully they hit the ground running.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Certainly a better early season of signings than last year, hopefully they hit the ground running.
    Getting deals done early in window, based largely on a criteria of "Do they have an American accent", have the been coached previously by Marsch" and " Do they come from a Red Bull franchise", not sure that's better just quicker.

Sinisterra has neither played for Marsch or for RB nor has Roca.

If Marsch has coached them before and after 3 months in the PL wants them then surely that is not a bad thing in the case of Rasmuss, Adams and Aaronssen.

Oh I forgot the dirty wanted in the bottom half of the glass clouded your outlook again.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Sinisterra has neither played for Marsch or for RB nor has Roca.

If Marsch has coached them before and after 3 months in the PL wants them then surely that is not a bad thing in the case of Rasmuss, Adams and Aaronssen.

Oh I forgot the dirty wanted in the bottom half of the glass clouded your outlook again.
    You might want to read your posts and correct typos before submitting?

To the substance of your post....I did say "largely" but you conveniently chose to ignore that (how unusual), and since when has the fact that a coach would like to have players he has coached before been a key selection criteria? I'm not sure Guardiola, Klopp, Arteta etc have used such "innovative" methods, Marsch might be onto something!

…,, and so it continues - I could say many things you might want to do but it’s pretty obvious just reading your posts.

Raphinha is/was my favourite Leeds player but when we bought him was being off loaded by Rennes for about 17m about the same age at Sinisterra and none of us could be sure he was going to perform like he did.

Sinisterra is about the same age as Rapha when we bought him being bought for more money by a club who didn’t want to sell and for many was the best player in that league 38 goal involvements in Europe and the league getting to the UEFA conference league final.

Despite all of that you seem to want to write him off before you have seen him play - either because you hate giving Orta credit or people you ha to agreeing with on here rate him.

Surely you have to give the lad a chance to prove himself?

Carry on swinging though. Sorry you seem to be so bitter with life but not my fault.

…,, and so it continues - I could say many things you might want to do but it’s pretty obvious just reading your posts.

Raphinha is/was my favourite Leeds player but when we bought him was being off loaded by Rennes for about 17m about the same age at Sinisterra and none of us could be sure he was going to perform like he did.

Sinisterra is about the same age as Rapha when we bought him being bought for more money by a club who didn’t want to sell and for many was the best player in that league 38 goal involvements in Europe and the league getting to the UEFA conference league final.

Despite all of that you seem to want to write him off before you have seen him play - either because you hate giving Orta credit or people you ha to agreeing with on here rate him.

Surely you have to give the lad a chance to prove himself?

Carry on swinging though. Sorry you seem to be so bitter with life but not my fault.
    And that post is connected to what in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    And that post is connected to what in this thread?
    Oh the self appointed editor and critic on here speaks again - are you about to flounce again or tell people to take a break from the forum?

Somewhat ironic that the person who can turn any thread into being all about them, a rant against Orta or just general nonsense should wish for focus and on point comments relating to the thread.

Having a bad day or the sun making you more irritable than normal?

I think the squad is much better going into season than last. We are deeper almost everywhere

Also just as exciting is that it looks like we are getting the youth ready and in position to play. I think this will be a critical trip for some of the youth. If Summerville shines I think we will see HArrison for the money to toon. Not enthused about it but shows the commitment to the youth. Drameh is going to play a lot and do well as are some of the new players signed

They need to get Raph deal done as well as offload costa. Firpo is a problem as well. If some other team will take him at a loss for us we need to do it

Just my 2 cents

Oh the self appointed editor and critic on here speaks again - are you about to flounce again or tell people to take a break from the forum?

Somewhat ironic that the person who can turn any thread into being all about them, a rant against Orta or just general nonsense should wish for focus and on point comments relating to the thread.

Having a bad day or the sun making you more irritable than normal?
    Are you on something, or have you stopped taking the meds?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)