+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Dodoo

Joe Dodoo

So there’s still a lot of speculation doing the rounds on this fella joe dodoo from donny..
    What’s your thoughts and do you think it’s the type of player we need??
    Another that seems to of lost his way
    Last edited by SwalePie; 25-06-2022 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Fixed typo in title

He needs to follow the signs to Nottm down the A1. He wont get lost then..

Know a Donny fan at work - reckons he is a donkey and they would be glad to see the back of him.

They've just released him. So he'll probably be moving somewhere in the next day or two.
    https://www.doncasterfreepress.co.uk...onsent-3745556

If that article is to be believed he might not be the right fit for us. It says he fell out with the Donny manager because he wants to be a winger and not a target man. Tbh I think we already have enough wide options in the squad.

But obvs if he joins I'll welcome him with open arms.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    They've just released him. So he'll probably be moving somewhere in the next day or two.
    https://www.doncasterfreepress.co.uk...onsent-3745556

If that article is to be believed he might not be the right fit for us. It says he fell out with the Donny manager because he wants to be a winger and not a target man. Tbh I think we already have enough wide options in the squad.

But obvs if he joins I'll welcome him with open arms.
    He is one that has been mentioned as a possible. Like always, we wait and see.

To be frank, he's the kind of signing we used to make, and generally speaking I wouldn't describe that as a recommendation or a compliment.

Reading the twitter comments on Doncaster's post regarding his contract being terminated, I definitely don't want him anywhere near our cub. I've never seen so many fans rejoice at a player departing their club; very little effort or application apparently.

We need one last striker, but we can do a hell of a lot better than that surely?

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    To be frank, he's the kind of signing we used to make, and generally speaking I wouldn't describe that as a recommendation or a compliment.
    This. I don't think we take punts anymore or are at least as certain as we can be what a player will bring to the team. Also no big time Charlies, just hard workers from what I've seen this last week.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    So there’s still a lot of speculation doing the rounds on this fella joe dodoo from donny..
    What’s your thoughts and do you think it’s the type of player we need??
    Another that seems to of lost his way
    I thought they were extinct?

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    Reading the twitter comments on Doncaster's post regarding his contract being terminated, I definitely don't want him anywhere near our cub. I've never seen so many fans rejoice at a player departing their club; very little effort or application apparently.

We need one last striker, but we can do a hell of a lot better than that surely?
    The thing all of the signings have in common thus far is the praise they’re getting from fans at their departing clubs, so this would definitely be the odd one out. Doesn’t feel like a very Football Radar signing, but let’s see.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast