+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Scott Twine

Welcome Scott Twine

It appears that the wind of change is blowing down Brunshaw Road, and VK is attempting to transform our club after getting served up “ hoof ball” over the past few seasons. I’m quite pleased with this signing, and if you were voted League One Player Of The Year, you must have something going for you. Let’s hope that ST continues to find the net during this coming season. We’ll all get behind him, and others, I am sure ,very soon.

it's also good to deprive MKD of their best player.

A tidy player, capable of scoring the occasional spectacular goal, and he's generally creative. Put in two good performances against us last season.
    Not convinced he's worth £4 mill which is a figure that's been quoted though - but he's got great potential and if he reaches it he'll be a bargain.

i just watched his interview and he seems a good guy with his feet on the ground and understands what he needs to do for us. Initial assessment is this looks a very good start in the market for us.

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    It appears that the wind of change is blowing down Brunshaw Road, and VK is attempting to transform our club after getting served up “ hoof ball” over the past few seasons. I’m quite pleased with this signing, and if you were voted League One Player Of The Year, you must have something going for you. Let’s hope that ST continues to find the net during this coming season. We’ll all get behind him, and others, I am sure ,very soon.
    Just you tubed his goals and he scores some crackers - looks like he can pick a pass as well.

Good luck to the lad, he might need it, he's only got one full D1 season under his belt and he'll be expected to bang them in at Championship level. Can he do it ? For his sake I hope so, we don't take kindly in these parts to strikers who don't score goals, ask Wout.

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    I am delighted you started a new thread for Twine, malwayne.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    I am delighted you started a new thread for Twine, malwayne.
    No strings attached with this signing !!

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Just you tubed his goals and he scores some crackers - looks like he can pick a pass as well.
    He ties defences in knots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JKeCqK6hBM

Glad he's been unravelled at last..A massive signing from Div 1 ..😁👍

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)