+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumour! Whose leaving this week?

Daughter just messaged me bout wiles . 4million .

Club will let any player go if price is right but don’t sell him to Burnley, I’ve a feeling they’re just signing players so no others can (Wiles and Twine are not good enough yet for them imo )

Truth hurts.

Chieo must be sold this window - rubbish
    Wiles didn't improve last season - rubbish
    Bemoaning not playing a holding midfielder even though we won a cup and automatic promotion - stupid

That's just the one thread.

Mas was right, the most arrogant poster on here. Never see a concession or back down on anything. Never see a 'yeah that's fair actually, I see what you mean' type behaviour. Talks constant rubbish on various topics.

Fair enough if anyone finds that excessive but it is the truth. Hasn't got a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Truth hurts.

Bemoaning not playing a holding midfielder even though we won a cup and automatic promotion - stupid

Mas was right, the most arrogant poster on here. Never see a concession or back down on anything. Never see a 'yeah that's fair actually, I see what you mean' type behaviour. Talks constant rubbish on various topics.

Fair enough if anyone finds that excessive but it is the truth. Hasn't got a clue.
    I agree. Abuse is out of prefer but if someone is saying stupid things without any reasoning behind it then they deserve to be called stupid for doing so because it is stupid.
    Wiles developed from playing out of position to pulling the strings and scoring double figures so to say he didn’t progress is blatantly stupid.

Gru is a big boy. If he is going to throw opinions about without backing them up then he doesn’t need his arse wiping by people being offended on his behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Truth hurts.

Right next summer we sell Chioe for nothing?

My opinion Wiles last season wasn't at his best can't lose ball like he did. But not written him off obviously there's a talent there.

I sometimes wonder what players think about all this speculation, of what is going to happen with them. no wonder players wont re-sign or want to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I agree. Abuse is out of prefer but if someone is saying stupid things without any reasoning behind it then they deserve to be called stupid for doing so because it is stupid.
    Wiles developed from playing out of position to pulling the strings and scoring double figures so to say he didn’t progress is blatantly stupid.

Gru is a big boy. If he is going to throw opinions about without backing them up then he doesn’t need his arse wiping by people being offended on his behalf.
    So, abuse is out of order unless we consider someone's views to be stupid and then it's OK?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    So, abuse is out of order unless we consider someone's views to be stupid and then it's OK?
    Calling someone stupid for acting stupid isn’t abuse.

Calling them a **** is.

People have openly said they have stopped posting because of him but people like millertop keep enabling his behaviour.

As for been abusive he openly calls people blinkered and warnie boys not much worse than been called stupid.
    His repetitive posts drive people away but it’s ok though isn’t it.
    You can’t ignore him because even when it’s about something else he posts the same tripe.

Rose tinted glasses springs to mind! Can't say anything against certain players.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast