+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumour! Whose leaving this week?

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Rose tinted glasses springs to mind! Can't say anything against certain players.
    Of course you can. But what do you base the opinion that he hasn’t progressed on?

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Calling someone stupid for acting stupid isn’t abuse.

Calling them a **** is.
    Clever!

Oh here we go again , playground stuff it really is.

I thought Wiles was going to QPR but that’s probably all rumour too

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    People have openly said they have stopped posting because of him but people like millertop keep enabling his behaviour.

As for been abusive he openly calls people blinkered and warnie boys not much worse than been called stupid.
    His repetitive posts drive people away but it’s ok though isn’t it.
    You can’t ignore him because even when it’s about something else he posts the same tripe.
    calling someone blinkered and a warnie boy is hardly being abusive. If anyone doesn’t want to read his messages they don’t have to. Takes all kinds to keep a message board alive. Quite a few on this site gang up on him and it seems that it doesn’t bother him, it seems to bother the ones who are ganging up on him more . Good for him .

Ganging up on him. Bloody hell you are a sensitive soul. Bless ya.
    I’m done #pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    calling someone blinkered and a warnie boy is hardly being abusive. If anyone doesn’t want to read his messages they don’t have to. Takes all kinds to keep a message board alive. Quite a few on this site gang up on him and it seems that it doesn’t bother him, it seems to bother the ones who are ganging up on him more . Good for him .
    How would someone know whether they like the posts if they didn’t read them?

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    As I've said before, I have never seen him get upset or really retaliate even when the comments against ARE abusive. Pity a few more aren't as tolerant

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I agree. Abuse is out of prefer but if someone is saying stupid things without any reasoning behind it then they deserve to be called stupid for doing so because it is stupid.
    Wiles developed from playing out of position to pulling the strings and scoring double figures so to say he didn’t progress is blatantly stupid.

Gru is a big boy. If he is going to throw opinions about without backing them up then he doesn’t need his arse wiping by people being offended on his behalf.
    Exactly. You'll notice people don't actually defend his daft opinions. The substance. I wonder why. Because they know they are daft perhaps?

Comes out with illogical rubbish all the time, we all know it. Talk stupid, get pulled on it, nothing egregious about that. If I talk stupid to friends or family they will say so, that is life.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Ganging up on him. Bloody hell you are a sensitive soul. Bless ya.
    I’m done #pathetic.
    never been called sensitive before. Only one sensitive soul on here and it seems it you if you’ve done .

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast