+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumour! Whose leaving this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    Wiles has gone to Burnley. I'm guessing we will never know the fee but I hope it counts. This is why recruitment departments matter so much these days because you have to keep the plates spinning with instant replacements that will net you profit.Football has changed and Managers can't do it all.
    You're doing it again,grow up and behave yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Chioe got to be favourite.
    I suspect, bearing in mind recent events, that whoever leaves won't be moving house... I wouldn't put it past Moore tapping Miller Bear up.

Quote Originally Posted by LesHiboux View Post
    I suspect, bearing in mind recent events, that whoever leaves won't be moving house... I wouldn't put it past Moore tapping Miller Bear up.
    Miller Bear has indeed been tapped up, but before putting in a complaint needs to run it past Scum to see if it constitutes abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    A little bit confused by all the financial experts on here ? A lot of people offering TS advise on how to buy and sell, how to invest, how to get much better fees for players etc ! I think you need to remember that Big Tony started off as a modest electrician and wheeled and dealed his way through life getting deals and bargains from local Electrical Wholesalers and built up a multi pound business without advice from a lot of Miller Mad Phantasy posters ? I’m pretty sure he understands more than most about business development ?
    Then you explain why Peterborough are so good at it and we are so poor? You sound like YOU have all the answers or are you Tony?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    Wiles has gone to Burnley. I'm guessing we will never know the fee but I hope it counts. This is why recruitment departments matter so much these days because you have to keep the plates spinning with instant replacements that will net you profit.Football has changed and Managers can't do it all.
    Give over with it...... Yes they have enquired already with a derisory offer and been snubbed. More is required IF he is to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Miller Bear has indeed been tapped up, but before putting in a complaint needs to run it past Scum to see if it constitutes abuse.
    I’m laissez faire attitude personified.

Fill your boots.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    You're doing it again,grow up and behave yourself.
    Doing what again? FYI I did grow up once and soon realised it did me no good and thus decided to go back and join the masses!

Rumour I've heard is that there's been a bit of a bidding war for Wiles between Burnley and Sheff Utd. Apparently both clubs have reached offer of 3.5 million and club have agreed to let him go for that price, with Wiles able to make final decision on where he goes.

I guess we shall see but my source also told me that Smith and Ihiekwe had signed new contracts with us so not exactly the most reliable

These comments in the lancashire rag are straight out of the marca playbook

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Then you explain why Peterborough are so good at it and we are so poor? You sound like YOU have all the answers or are you Tony?
    On the contrary, are you sure Peterborough are financially any better off than us ? Still that’s irrelevant anyway ! the point I was making is that TS has done ok without any help from outside, so has a good idea how to make money (his way ) it’s the safe, steady way with little or no risks attached. Others like Anton Johnson have chosen more riskier paths and ended up with Nothing.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast