+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Update

That was Burchnall all over. He had no idea of man management. His treatment Elli was also shambolic. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I'd certainly prefer Vinny to stay than go but I wouldn't lose sleep of the decision either way tbh.

Love his positivity, energy (needed at Notts last season) in midfield and movement off the ball. If he can be more careful in possession (gave the ball away cheaply far too often in the few games I saw him) I think he could play a big part in a good season. But he needs to give the ball away less that's for sure.

Common for all managers to have favourites and have scapegoats , it all comes down to who they trust.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    That was Burchnall all over. He had no idea of man management. His treatment Elli was also shambolic. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Although obviously not important I'd strongly suggest your treatment of Eli was far worse!

How long did you give him before you wanted him out the club cos he was cr@p?

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    I'd certainly prefer Vinny to stay than go but I wouldn't lose sleep of the decision either way tbh.

Love his positivity, energy (needed at Notts last season) in midfield and movement off the ball. If he can be more careful in possession (gave the ball away cheaply far too often in the few games I saw him) I think he could play a big part in a good season. But he needs to give the ball away less that's for sure.

Common for all managers to have favourites and have scapegoats , it all comes down to who they trust.
    He did give the ball away cheaply at times but at home anyway it was down to making positive forward passes. Francis and Taylor hid in plain sight, always the safe, sideways ten yard pass. Looks good on your stats sheet but doesn't influence the game.
    I've just got this horrible feeling that like Curtis Thompson and Tom Crawford, who I stood up for when most slagged him off we're going to let a good one slip through the net.
    I know we've got to lose a few to get more in but the manager should at least get to have a look at him for a couple of weeks and a friendly or two. After all if our scouting system spotted him and gives up on him what does that say about the system?

He wasn't very good at the beginning as most will say, but he improved greatly and deserved his chance in the side. Only to be dropped.

Here is another view the coach sees him everyday in training and doesnt deem certain players good enough ?

Nobody knows what his man management skills were like unless you work with him.

Its a cliche like "Lost the dressing room" that is players basically being ar*eholes as Kewell found out when the drinking buddy got sacked

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    He wasn't very good at the beginning as most will say, but he improved greatly and deserved his chance in the side. Only to be dropped.
    Maybe he improved greatly due to our former head coach which earnt him his place in the side, or maybe not? I'm guessing of course I never saw him in training but IB seemed to improve quite a few players during his time at Notts.

I'd suggest going forward the important rule NCM learnt with Eli was never judge a player too. And certainly not after only a month at the club in a new country lol

#Elishasamneedstogo
    #vivaNCM

Didn’t Sam make an impact, got a couple of starts and then went out of favour again after a 3 match ban which basically meant he couldn’t be picked anyway? Or is the ban something I’ve read and not qualified?

Have to say IB had a really negative influence on Ruben as well, he was cack all season 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by iamITK View Post
    Brooks Out on loan
    Rawlinson free transfer
    Roberts to Hartlepool
    Vincent sold - nominal fee
    Mitchell free transfer

In
    GK - MacDonald from Torquay
    Left wing back
    Centre Mid
    Dodoo deal on the table (he was released this weekend)
    This is what my sauce-man had to say:

Brooks out on loan, Cal sold,. Rawlo plus 1/2 allowed to go.

Keeper, CM, LWB in, Dodoo still possible

We’ve had five signings and only one was remotely rumoured beforehand (and that was Bajrami at Kidderminster’s end), and a new head coach who no one had mentioned at all. Not sure anyone is ITK any more with Notts!

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast