+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Update

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I think we can all agree I am in the know obviously isn’t. His source is about as well connected as my nan.
    Has the window closed then

ITK’s information always used to be solid and I believe it still is at the time he posts it.
    As with any business, there’s so many moving parts and things that hinge on other things. Scenarios are fluid and constantly changing.
    So I’m not quite sure why people get so upset and annoyed when things don’t happen exactly as written down.
    As Bricktop once said ‘If I throw a dog a bone, I don’t want to know how it tastes. You stop me again when I’m walking and I’ll cut your f**king Jacobs off’

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    I would quite like to see us get Kion Etete on loan - went to Cheltenham for the 2nd half of last season
    Etete is signing for Cardiff City today for a fee of around £500k.

Do we have a sell-on fee from when he went to Spurs? Even if it’s only 10% or something, could be a useful little boost to the budget.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    Etete is signing for Cardiff City today for a fee of around £500k.

Do we have a sell-on fee from when he went to Spurs? Even if it’s only 10% or something, could be a useful little boost to the budget.
    We do have something significant, according to the club accounts. I noted at the time that after Etete moved on our 'contingent asset' value for players went from about £150k to over £800k. Not sure what that is comprised of, of course, but hopefully we'll get something to boost the coffers significantly for our current level. Even 15-20% would be decent in NL terms I reckon.

Perhaps we should just give it to Ruben in a contract extension

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    We do have something significant, according to the club accounts. I noted at the time that after Etete moved on our 'contingent asset' value for players went from about £150k to over £800k. Not sure what that is comprised of, of course, but hopefully we'll get something to boost the coffers significantly for our current level. Even 15-20% would be decent in NL terms I reckon.

That is likely to be other future clauses I think, based on him actually playing for Spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    ITK’s information always used to be solid and I believe it still is at the time he posts it.
    As with any business, there’s so many moving parts and things that hinge on other things. Scenarios are fluid and constantly changing.
    So I’m not quite sure why people get so upset and annoyed when things don’t happen exactly as written down.
    As Bricktop once said ‘If I throw a dog a bone, I don’t want to know how it tastes. You stop me again when I’m walking and I’ll cut your f**king Jacobs off’
    Not sure who’s getting upset, but our man on the inside has literally not got anything right. Unless you count declaring vaguely Cal as possibly moving getting it right.

Typical Notts, even our ITKs are sh!t.

It certainly would be a lovely brucie bonus if there was a sell on clause written into the agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Not sure who’s getting upset, but our man on the inside has literally not got anything right. Unless you count declaring vaguely Cal as possibly moving getting it right.

Typical Notts, even our ITKs are sh!t.
    I made the exact same point a while ago. IamITK is living off his reputation as Plympie during the Munto era when he used to work for the club, the ship is a lot less leaky now days!

We do have something significant, according to the club accounts. I noted at the time that after Etete moved on our 'contingent asset' value for players went from about £150k to over £800k.
    We 'sold' Jack Bearne to Liverpool, Dongda He to Wolves and Kion Etete to Spurs in a fairly short space of time. You would hope we negotiated a sell-on or appearance based bonus in all cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    We 'sold' Jack Bearne to Liverpool, Dongda He to Wolves and Kion Etete to Spurs in a fairly short space of time. You would hope we negotiated a sell-on or appearance based bonus in all cases.
    I’m not sure we did. I seem to recall Hardy needed a quick cash injection and sacrificed some of the above to get deals done quickly. I’ll keep my fingers crossed though.

Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast