+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Girls Education Girls Bodies

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    Does an unborn child not have a right to life? Outside of health issues, rape and incest, it's morally wrong & both parties involved must take responsibility in my view. Nothing to do with age or voting intentions, just doing the right thing rather than selfishly seeking to erase an inconvenient truth.
    That’s a good post.

Does an unborn child not have a right to life? Outside of health issues, rape and incest, it's morally wrong & both parties involved must take responsibility in my view. Nothing to do with age or voting intentions, just doing the right thing rather than selfishly seeking to erase an inconvenient truth.

So let’s say your daughter WCV was with a person who she wouldn’t want to spend her life with and fell pregnant for whatever reason - she had a great future in the middle of a degree or was in a super career and did not want to give this up! Would you go against her wishes if she was not ready for a baby which could effectively ruin her education/career and be deeply unhappy! I don’t believe any loving father would want a pregnancy to continue in this situation and back their child’s decision! At the end of the day it’s the child’s decision and not the parents who might be wrapped up in the past!

Men have viewpoints but most partners would back abortion if in the interests of their child as at the end of the day they understand being a woman more than a guy.

Putting very exceptional circumstances around rape, health of child etc to one side, surely there is a cutoff point somewhere where it's morally ok and morally not ok. At some point this is an embryo and sperm (or fertilised embryo), and at another point it's an unborn child.

Quote Originally Posted by baggiematt View Post
    Putting very exceptional circumstances around rape, health of child etc to one side, surely there is a cutoff point somewhere where it's morally ok and morally not ok. At some point this is an embryo and sperm (or fertilised embryo), and at another point it's an unborn child.

The cut off point are the laws in the U.K. which govern abortion which are correct and very few have ever complained about. Certainly not women!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    So let’s say your daughter WCV was with a person who she wouldn’t want to spend her life with and fell pregnant for whatever reason - she had a great future in the middle of a degree or was in a super career and did not want to give this up! Would you go against her wishes if she was not ready for a baby which could effectively ruin her education/career and be deeply unhappy! I don’t believe any loving father would want a pregnancy to continue in this situation and back their child’s decision! At the end of the day it’s the child’s decision and not the parents who might be wrapped up in the past!

Men have viewpoints but most partners would back abortion if in the interests of their child as at the end of the day they understand being a woman more than a guy.
    You’re spot on mate.

It is a woman’s decision, no one elses.

The woman has to endure the labour (!) of being pregnant, and, there are still today health hazards concerning the pregnant woman.

And, having been pregnant and on maternity leave, a life long of missed out career changes and lower pay…

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post

I'd sit down and discuss the situation 'Al, my view wouldn't change as a loving father as that would make me a hypocrite, no doubt that there would be compromises to be made in the years ahead but I personally feel I would help both with my time and money. Does an unborn child have no rights?

I'd sit down and discuss the situation 'Al, my view wouldn't change as a loving father as that would make me a hypocrite, no doubt that there would be compromises to be made in the years ahead but I personally feel I would help both with my time and money. Does an unborn child have no rights?

Good reply! The rights in this case are the possible wrecking of a daughters education or good job v an unwanted pregnancy with a guy she may not want to stay with. Daughters happiness and decision every time and backed by a parent whether they have doubts. Her life - her future happiness and her body.

Hope your well WCV besides and keeping well!

Trust a villa c??? to support this shocking betrayal of Women's rights in the USA.

IT HAS ABSOLUTELY FOOOK ALL TO DO WITH YOU WHAT A WOMAN DECIDES TO DO WITH HER BODY AND LIFE.

The sanctity of life my a rse. The c???s just want more people to shoot.

Utter Hysteria abounding with radical feminists and hairy-legged zoo girls declaring *** strikes and bemoaning the end of hookup culture. What's not to like?

On the brighter side leftists seem to have rediscovered what a woman is. Just a few weeks ago they couldn't say.

I've been following this thread/fishing expedition of Al's with a mild disinterest and can see both sides of the equation. Two things I'm not clear on though.

Firstly I'm quietly stunned it's taken you so long to take the bait and jump into the water Robus.

You must have been chomping at the bit if you've been reading the thread from the start so are you taking time out from one of your road trips?

Secondly, wtf is a hairy legged zoo girl when it's at home? A quick Google search revealed nothing. Answers not necessarily on a postcard please 😊 ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)