+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls Education Girls Bodies

Girls Education Girls Bodies

Big debate about the USA. For me and many - how can anyone slam the Taliban for depriving girls of an education and then girls are banned from having an abortion which is their right. Both are third world! There are many instances of school girl pregnancy, rape, incest etc so shocking rights are taken away. As long as abortion is carried out within the time period there should be no problem!

What next - girls can’t play soccer! Girls can’t be leaders of countries etc etc.

Third World!

Its that bloody religion again taking people back to the Dark Ages !! In Afghanistan it's the Taliban with their Islamic extremism and in the US it's the white evangelicals with their extremist take on the Bible. Keep your religion to yourself if you want to believe! For too long over the centuries organized religion has been used as a pretext for the few to exercise their power and control over others.

Dawkins and Hitchens had a point you know. Among the latter's other critiques on religion was the "razor" named after him : "what can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence". Doesn't, for me, mean that something cannot still logically exist just because you have no evidence for it, but as a logical rebuff it works just fine because just because you have no evidence to support a contrary position doesn't mean that this is not logically possible either.

Just 're read my previous post and, for clarification, Im aware that many people still draw great strength from their faith and that various religious beliefs-including Islam and Christianity-can also be a force for good in the world in as much that the basic tenets of most religions include charity and compassion. My point was that religious zeal and extremism can be a very dangerous thing

Would guess more people have died from political wars then religious wars.

Someone carrying out an act in the name of their religion is an individual's interpretation. The religion is in part an excuse.
    On a bigger picture.
    Why has society got such problems with young under age ****s having children when still children themselves?
    Because perhaps our Morales are pretty non existent now.
    I read recently that after the last school shooting a few weeks back....in the next three weeks across USA....over 700 people have been shot dead.

So Morales are gone. People want to be able to have all...but give nothing.
    Bad foundation for humanity.

The above word crossed out is....t e e n s.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don't agree with abortion being used as a form of birth control. It is unfortunately necessary in certain cases but not, in my opinion because you were too stupid/lazy not to take adequate precautions or worse because either the guy or girl or both got pi**ed and did the deed. You should accept the consequences of your actions and not be expecting to be able to simply kill the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy_Division View Post
    I don't agree with abortion being used as a form of birth control. It is unfortunately necessary in certain cases but not, in my opinion because you were too stupid/lazy not to take adequate precautions or worse because either the guy or girl or both got pi**ed and did the deed. You should accept the consequences of your actions and not be expecting to be able to simply kill the problem.

That’s a very poor viewpoint. I don’t think many in a loving relationship would want an abortion. There’s all sorts of reasons - incest - rape - school girl - w anker of a partner - pressure - medical etc etc. Let’s say as a father your daughter had made a mistake or she was on birth control and something went wrong but a baby would ruin her education etc etc. Only a complete c unt of a father would persuade their daughter to have a baby as opposed to considering an abortion. Any decent father would be supportive of what’s best for their child and ultimately what that child wants.

Many against abortion will be over 60 and no doubt the same mindset as those who voted Brexit. It’s 2022 for f uck sake!

Bit like a father who has a gay child disowning them. Any loving father would help the child and be supportive of what they want!

Everyone in life makes mistakes even surgeons but people should respect other peoples decisions. Many guys who are negative about abortion should ask their partners and daughters views on this topic and you can bet if will be a different viewpoint unless they are 60 plus and brought up with limited freedom throughout their own childhood.
    Last edited by baggieal; 27-06-2022 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy_Division View Post
    Quite well put....the world today is always looking for the easy way........

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    That’s a very poor viewpoint. I don’t think many in a loving relationship would want an abortion. There’s all sorts of reasons - incest - rape - school girl - w anker of a partner - pressure - medical etc etc. Let’s say as a father your daughter had made a mistake or she was on birth control and something went wrong but a baby would ruin her education etc etc. Only a complete c unt of a father would persuade their daughter to have a baby as opposed to considering an abortion. Any decent father would be supportive of what’s best for their child and ultimately what that child wants.

Many against abortion will be over 60 and no doubt the same mindset as those who voted Brexit. It’s 2022 for f uck sake!

Bit like a father who has a gay child disowning them. Any loving father would help the child and be supportive of what they want!

Everyone in life makes mistakes even surgeons but people should respect other peoples decisions. Many guys who are negative about abortion should ask their partners and daughters views on this topic and you can bet if will be a different viewpoint unless they are 60 plus and brought up with limited freedom throughout their own childhood.
    I don't think it is an age thing...I think it is a morale issue......sadly very lacking in the world today......

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    I don't think it is an age thing...I think it is a morale issue......sadly very lacking in the world today......

Definitely age just like Brexit. A females body so guys should respect their decisions and it’s 2022 not the sixties when pregnancy was enforced and the baby was taken away!

Some women in the early sixties/fifties did as they were told by the father and couldn’t even drink in some bars. Things have changed.

Bit like if your child was gay - you would support their decision or be a c unt of a father and lose them!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)