+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Offer made for Greg Olley should be a Notts player by the end of the week

Seems that this thread was just more bulls*it!

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Seems that this thread was just more bulls*it!
    Seems it to me too. I did wonder why nobody questioned the OP's source. Kind of glad that we haven't signed Olley though, not the type of midfielder we need.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppie View Post
    Omar Mussa has just left Weymouth 👀
    I’ve seen a couple of posts on twitter which suggest he is already training with Southend…

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppie View Post
    I’ve seen a couple of posts on twitter which suggest he is already training with Southend…
    According to the ever (un)reliable VNL Insider. Southend, Dagenham & Redbridge + Notts are pursuing Oma Mussa.

I think 'VNL Insider' should share a caravan with Notts very own 'IamITK' and dream up some more tosh - still it's all just a bit of a laaaarf init..

Quote Originally Posted by pravda_plc View Post
    According to the ever (un)reliable VNL Insider. Southend, Dagenham & Redbridge + Notts are pursuing Oma Mussa.

I think 'VNL Insider' should share a caravan with Notts very own 'IamITK' and dream up some more tosh - still it's all just a bit of a laaaarf init..
    Signed for Dagenham.
    Can’t decide if I wanted us to be after him or not. Feel disappointed either way.

WELL !!!!!!! Mr ITK!!

Any more hot tips?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112