+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Matthew Derbyshire

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    The players that are blessed with vision and natural good positioning don't really fit into our battle plan.

They need the stamina and drive aspects also. If you find a player with all four of those talents he will be called Zidane or something similar.
    Tranny Van?

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    Wasn't he a Steve Evans signing after he took us up to the championship?
    Evans divides opinion but he did something that Warne so far hasn't done and he kept us in the championship.
    Steve Evan's will always get a warm welcome from me whenever he comes back, with whatever club, to our wonderful stadium for what he did for us.
    However, to try and compare what Evan's did to what Warne has tried to do by keeping us in the championship, is impossible because Evan's was allowed to bring in loan players between the August/January transfer window if he needed any, which he regularly did, whereas PW has to keep with the squad he has regardless of injuries or suspension, although maybe goalkeepers are the exception to the rule? UTM

Can’t argue what Evans did for us, if Warney keeps us in championship this time then he’ll get my vote and that’s a huge vote from me seeing that I didn’t want Warney to be manager.

Is there any Derbyshire’s out there that could come here?
    It’s rumoured Grigg is training with MK Dons, nothing up with getting himself fit to give him a chance to come back here but I’m starting to think that ship is sailing away

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Can’t argue what Evans did for us, if Warney keeps us in championship this time then he’ll get my vote and that’s a huge vote from me seeing that I didn’t want Warney to be manager.

Is there any Derbyshire’s out there that could come here?
    It’s rumoured Grigg is training with MK Dons, nothing up with getting himself fit to give him a chance to come back here but I’m starting to think that ship is sailing away
    If it is then we need to move on. We may already have done so.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Matt Derbyshire, best signing RUFC made for donkeys years sheer class.
    Not as good as Rod Fern Archie.How footballs moved on,we couldn’t afford the calibre of players mentioned now.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 28-06-2022 at 04:58 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12